Inder Ghagga Thrashed In Patiala

Mehtab Singh

LOL he's being selective but your not?

Point one finger and show me when I was selective? I have already said and explained the Saint side, which was used by Singhs to deal with Ghagga. And then I brought up the Masand ordeal. I was clear on what it takes for Singhs to go to the Soldier aspect of Sikhi. It's not my fault you don't understand it. Maybe start reading Gurbani and listening to Katha of Gursikhs. Here is a suggestion. Listen to Sant Maskeen Singh ji's Katha, if you thing Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji is too aggressive.

As for the Masands were they not accused of forcing people to give "daswand" and looting and even rape? I would like to know were Ghagga has done such things? Better yet most of the "Panthic" Gurdwareh steal sangats donations and put them in there own pockets but they go scot free.

Mehtab Singh ji and I have presented videos of Ghagga slander, watch them and see for yourself. If you can sit back and let Guru Sahib get slandered then go right ahead. Stick your hands in your pockets and watch the Gursikhs handle these guys the Gurmat way. The Masand were openly slandering Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj. They were calling taking Amrit from the Punj Pyare wrong and a Brahmin act, like the sacred thread. Ghagga is doing the samething, but attacking by slandering the Banis, the Gurbani read over the Amrit. Slandering Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj.

Ghagga was always a nobody who know one cared for he was just a old barking dog, who we payed to much attention to in the first place.

Does this really matter. Sikhs don't care if he's a nobody or a somebody. He slandered Guru Sahib and he got the opportunity to explain himself and he didn't, so his end result was a bloody face. Mehtab Singh ji is right. You guys are acting like someone took his life. They sent a message to the slanders of Guru Sahib. Watch your mouth, if you slip up, apology, if not then you know your destiny. If this was just one event that happened over a period of 10 years and no other slander took place then it would be an over reaction by the Singhs. But this has been going on for way too long now and it is always the same people who are associated with each other one way or another. Guru Sahib being slandered is no random event. This is part of a plan to destroy Sikhi from the core.

Did you guys see who is sitting next to injured Ghagga? The 2nd video, forward to 1:20. I can already smell something fishy. I won't be surprised if this assault was faked/staged to promote Ghagga and defame his opponents. These guys are not true to their True Father Kalgidhar Pita Jee. They can stoop low to any level. The news says he was attacked with sharp weapons. Howcome he is injured only on his face? If a sharp weapon hits an old man on his face, you think he would be able to talk? He says he has been attacked several times before, and yet when these 2 strangers said they wanted to meet him, he invited them home. Is he that stupid?

At 1:20, guess who is sitting next to injured Ghagga. Surprise surprise!!!!

Darshan Laal is sitting right next to this Guru nindak, as Mehtab Singh ji is hinting in his post. The picture is very clear here, to what these guys are up too. But I'm wondering, when will these laid back Singhs find out what is happening to their Panth and actually wake up one of these days, before it is too late.

Did you guys see who is sitting next to injured Ghagga? The 2nd video, forward to 1:20. I can already smell something fishy. I won't be surprised if this assault was faked/staged to promote Ghagga and defame his opponents. These guys are not true to their True Father Kalgidhar Pita Jee. They can stoop low to any level. The news says he was attacked with sharp weapons. Howcome he is injured only on his face? If a sharp weapon hits an old man on his face, you think he would be able to talk? He says he has been attacked several times before, and yet when these 2 strangers said they wanted to meet him, he invited them home. Is he that stupid?

I wouldn't be surprised of these Guru nindaks if they staged this whole drama, of fake attack. They have one goal and that's to break Sikhs from Gurmat. They play with peoples emotions, as we can see easily here, on this thread, all that are in support of Ghagga fast recovery.

Let's see in the next days or so if anyone comes out and say they were the attackers here.

Howcome they haven't arrested anyone yet? No jaan-leva hamlaa on Darshan Lal, no jaan-leva hamlaa on Sirse wala, no jaan-leva hamlaa on Ashutosh, no jaan-leva hamlaa on Kala Afghana, then why this guy? This is a dangerous political stunt. When you want support, the best way is when you have public sympathy. How to get public sympathy? Get yourself in trouble, get yourself attacked, get your family killed and the whole country will vote for you. Indian politicians use these tricks all the time. Lets not fall for what the media says, as the media will do anything and everything to defame the Singhs of Dasmesh Pita Jee.

Howcome they haven't arrested anyone yet? No jaan-leva hamlaa on Darshan Lal, no jaan-leva hamlaa on Sirse wala, no jaan-leva hamlaa on Ashutosh, no jaan-leva hamlaa on Kala Afghana, then why this guy? This is a dangerous political stunt. When you want support, the best way is when you have public sympathy. How to get public sympathy? Get yourself in trouble, get yourself attacked, get your family killed and the whole country will vote for you. Indian politicians use these tricks all the time. Lets not fall for what the media says, as the media will do anything and everything to defame the Singhs of Dasmesh Pita Jee.

Conspiracy stories without any backup only stir up more confusion and divisions. We need to know why they are wrong, not what they could be doing to hopefully demonise them so no one even takes a look at what they say.

If you look at both sides, i think it's pretty given that people will assume that they are wrong.

To bring the panth back together you need to do with sharda and piyaar. If individual(s) are trying to demonise and violently take action against someone who has strayed from the panth, they are doing nothing but further making divisions.

Whatever happened to think the best for even your enemies? At any rate, I don't see him as a threat or enemy, he's more of a confused man who has no concept of Sri Dasam Granth. I agree with everything you say about why he is wrong in his views, but I'm against the way you should deal with him.

Edit- You can't bring a group of people back into the panth through violence, just condemn them and don't associate them as being Sikh.

Conspiracy stories without any backup only stir up more confusion and divisions. We need to know why they are wrong, not what they could be doing to hopefully demonise them so no one even takes a look at what they say.

If you look at both sides, i think it's pretty given that people will assume that they are wrong.

To bring the panth back together you need to do with sharda and piyaar, anything else is added to the problem and you are also a culprit in dividing the panth. Don't try to use Sikhi and Gurmat to justify the attacking of this wretched man either...

Whatever happened to think the best for even your enemies? At any rate, I don't see him as a threat or enemy, he's more of a confused man who has no concept of Sri Dasam Granth. I agree with everything you say about why he is wrong in his views, but I'm against the way you should deal with him.

Good points veer. Yes I am making assumptions because I don't trust the media 100%. I also agree about the piyaar part, but thats what the Panth had been doing all this while. No one is using Sikhi/Gurmat to justify the attack, because after watching the video its suspected that the attack was staged/faked. In fact, if he was really attacked, he is luckier than others before him. Khalsa thinks best even for enemies which is why Sirse wala and Kala Afghana are still alive. He may or may not be a threat, but his ideas that he propagates make a mockery of Sikhi. He is not confused about Siri Dasam Granth Sahib Jee, he is bent on breaking Sikhs from it. As for dealing with him, only time will tell.

Good points veer. Yes I am making assumptions because I don't trust the media 100%. I also agree about the piyaar part, but thats what the Panth had been doing all this while. No one is using Sikhi/Gurmat to justify the attack, because after watching the video its suspected that the attack was staged/faked. In fact, if he was really attacked, he is luckier than others before him. Khalsa thinks best even for enemies which is why Sirse wala and Kala Afghana are still alive. He may or may not be a threat, but his ideas that he propagates make a mockery of Sikhi. He is not confused about Siri Dasam Granth Sahib Jee, he is bent on breaking Sikhs from it. As for dealing with him, only time will tell.

Fair enough Singh ji, as for his intentions you're right, he and Darshan should know that their actions will confuse some Sikhs into believing what they say is true.