Inder Ghagga Thrashed In Patiala

Mehtab Singh

I've seen the speech by Sant Ji many times and I still believe he wouldn't have supported this as this is causing splitting and more confusion in the panth. This sends a very wrong message to youth and adults alike on both sides of this issue. This isn't helping our panth out, needless hate which will only breed more hate and confusion.

What people think of Sant ji or what they believe Sant ji would have said is pointless, because we have Sant ji saying how he feels about those that slander Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj.

People can intrepret it as they like it. Many people don't like Gursikhs for their courageous actions, but that never stopped a Gursikh from doing what needed to be done.

Condemn at your pleasure, but it won't stop Akaal Purakhs fauj, from doing it's duty.

Ok..lets look at history. Sri Guru Amar Das Ji had maha nindia done about him by Bhai Datu Ji, and then Bhai Datu Ji physically kicked our Great Guru off of the Takht. And how did Guru Ji respond? By massaging the very foot that kicked him and showing great HUMBLENESS.

Why are you being selective on what you present from history. Also when you take into account what the first 5 Gurus did, we know they were teaching humility(the saint side) to us. But then look at Sri Guru Hargobind Singh Sahib ji who killed the person who planned Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji torture and death. The saint side on this issue was explored and carried out by Singhs, but this Ghagga did not listen even after saying he will. Many opportunites were given to him.

I don't agree with Ghagga's views either, but he has the right to his opinion, and should not get beat up for his views. *edit* Live, and let live brother. Violence is not always the answer. We need more love and compassion in our hearts.

Next time brother present compassion from Sikh history in it's true light. No one is given special treatment. And this was proven when Darshan Laal got excommunicated from the Panth. Don't matter who you are, Gurmat comes first.

*edit*

Why are you being selective on what you present from history. Also when you take into account what the first 5 Gurus did, we know they were teaching humility(the saint side) to us. But then look at Sri Guru Hargobind Singh Sahib ji who killed the person who planned Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji torture and death. The saint side on this issue was explored and carried out by Singhs, but this Ghagga did not listen even after saying he will. Many opportunites were given to him.

Next time brother present compassion from Sikh history in it's true light. No one is given special treatment. And this was proven when Darshan Laal got excommunicated from the Panth. Don't matter who you are, Gurmat comes first.

*edit*

Protecting our faith as sipahee, having subber and simply saying "tera kiya meeta laage', correcting something you don't believe, and violently trying to instill your beliefs on another person are all separate. All examples you can think of from Gurus to shaheeds to sants in the past who have used the sword never, and i repeat never tried to instill values on someone violently.

What was done to Ghagga wasn't Gurmat or attune with Sikhi, regardless to how wrong he is. I believe he's really wrong in what he says, however, he should not have been beaten up.

Only reason I'm posting is because many Sikhs will see this who are at different levels in their spirituality, but I am trying to show that such actions should be condemned regardless to what level you are at as a Sikh or what beliefs you have...

Why are you being selective on what you present from history.

LOL he's being selective but your not? As for the Masands were they not accused of forcing people to give "daswand" and looting and even rape? I would like to know were Ghagga has done such things? Better yet most of the "Panthic" Gurdwareh steal sangats donations and put them in there own pockets but they go scot free.

Ghagga was always a nobody who know one cared for he was just a old barking dog, who we payed to much attention to in the first place.

Better yet most of the "Panthic" Gurdwareh steal sangats donations and put them in there own pockets but they go scot free.
Its not the Gurdwaare that steal, but some of those who manage them. I guess they deserve similar treatment as Ghagga. Thats exactly what the massands used to do - steal sangat's money. We just read what happened to them! :)

I respect the views of all who have discouraged this attack, and I understand where you are coming from. My simple question is, we have had people do beadbi of Guru Sahib throughout our life span as a Panth. What this man was doing was maybe different, but the intention wasn't. There was Massa Ranghar, there was Gurbachna Nirankari, you all know how they met their end. Ghagga has only been bruised, and this should come as a warning to ALL Dasam Bani nindaks. I respectfully request, why are we not realizing that and seeing the bigger picture? Haven't these guys caused enough damage? Haven't they divided us enough already? Haven't they already caused enough confusion to multitudes of GurSikhs worldwide? And after all that, someone gives them a blow and we defend them? They are free to say that Pancham Pita Jee fainted on the thathi thavee, they are free to say that Pehle Patshah ate meat in Mecca, they are free to mock Naam Simran as a useless ritual, they are free to condemn Dasam Bani 24/7, and we are expected to do what? Sit back and say "oh Gurmukho its all bhaana!"? We are expected to let them preach falsehood against GurSikhi all over the planet? They are free to do all that I have mentioned, and much more, and our youth are not even expected to dare to tackle such an individual? Maybe this is the only language they understand. "Gur Kee Nindaa Sunay Naa Kaan, Bhet Karo Tis Naal Kirpan". Ghagga is only injured and will be fine shortly. But this incident will make Dasam Bani nindaks think several times before they open their mouth. This guy spoke against the Bani of Siri Jaap Sahib. He wasn't able to debate with Bhai Ratinder Singh jee, senior editor of Panthic.Org. Here are the videos:

Ghagga debating with Bhai Ratinder Singh jee

part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lAKegu4hSw

part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0VZr9A5_bk

part 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EihplgdVGLo

Ghagga has read only one translation of Siri Dasam Granth Sahib Jee, that too the one written by Ratan Singh Jaggi who was himself anti-Dasam Bani. So what credibility does he have to say anything? Yet he never stopped.

At this point of time, I wish that Ghagga recovers soon and comes forward and apologizes to the Khalsa Panth for all his words against the paavan pavittar Bani of Sahib-E-Kamaal Siri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj, so that he can save himself not only on earth, but also from jamdoots in the afterlife.