Baba thakur singh je in uk

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

baba je is in uk, as many of u already prob. know

I encourage everyone to go and meet baba je

Dhan dhan satsangat, satsangat mile so tharria

And ive seen many people question taksal a lot on the net, so if u have any questions, go to baba je instead of coming on the net

so if u in the uk, and havbe questions, or just want the sangat of a brahm giani, u shud go

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noonespecial

Sadly, I was hoping that I could do Baba Takhur Singh's Darshan in Vancouver, but I think he skipped out on coming to Canada.

Chalo..

...Santa Kee Mohj!

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh

I saw baba jee @ sacto gurdwara about two or three weeks ago.. i think.. he is very weak..

i was outside of gurdwara sahib at the back and was talking to rochak i think.. and baba jee with singhs has to come out cauz he was feeling dizy and stuff.. (weakness) and my vadday paajee (Doc) was with them.. i didn't know that singhs were coming that day..they just showed up :wub: it was cool

I don't think singhs will listen if someone go upto them ask questions like some ppls ask it online.. like "Whether sant jee is alive or not or about raag mala.. stuff like that..

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

baba je is old, but hes in chardi kala as ever

but baba je can show his true strength sometimes, even though baba je has reached his age, baba je does chaur sahib de sewa

and as for asking baba je things,

some people i have seen on the net do lots of nidya of taksal and its views

so, if anyone does have questions, like one of the biggest thing that hurts singhs who are taksali is when people say the metha taksal is not the original taksal

so, if anyone says this , instead of coming and the net and complaining about taksal, they shud go to baba je and the singhs with him

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Oh definately veera.. He is of course chardi kala singh with no doubt.. I was happy to see baba jee in my life :wub: .. Btw.. i just found out that baba jee only choose to live at my mamu(mum cuzin) house up in TO ohmy.gif

KAM, ME AND YOU ARE VERY LUCKY, HE IS COMING TO LEICESTER ON....

MONDAY 12TH JULY-18TH

DOING KATHA AND KIRTAN

HE IS STAYING WITH SOMEONE IN RUSHY MEAD (GIANI NIRMAL SINGH, WHO IS THE TALL LANKY GUY WHO USED TO BE IN THE LANGAR HAS GONE TO INDIA FOR 2 MONTHES, HIS "REPLACEMENT" HAS ALLOWED BABA JI TO STAY WITH HIM IN RUSHY MEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

HE IS GOING TO BE AT THE EAST PARK ROAD GURDWARA!!!!!!!!

say, how did he proclaim himself as brahmgiani/baba ji???????