AKJ AND OTHERS! NEW TO DOWNLOAD...

Nama Singh

VJKK VJKF

There are new videos available from Sikhifm.com which include videos of the AKJ Rehansbhai which took place in West Bromwich UK this past weekend and a brand new video of Bhai Niranjan Singh which was recorded on Sunday in Wolverhampton.

We are working to bring more content in the next few days too including small archive footage of Baba Thakur Singh in the UK... Watch this space .

VJKK VJKF

Amanpreet Singh

ps. its always good to get feedback and im looking for ure suggestions on how we can improve the content we provide so please provide me with any criticisms of the stuff u download or view. Post here...!

I love your site. Would be great if you can include kirtanee names.

Also, please put more of bhai manpreet singh if you have any collections. :wub:

Otherwise, love your site.

VJKK VJKF ^_^

Ok wkd stuff. I will look into putting the keertani names up in the next few days! And also yep... i do have more keertan audio of Manpreet Singh which i'll definitely be putting up soon

Unfortunately due to a BUSY weekend (especially with the arrival of Baba Thakur Singh Ji the same day) i was unable to properly take fotos and record the rehansbhai until the end. I had to leave early because Bhai Niranjan Singh was gonna be at Wolves the next morning (whos video is also up :wub: ) )

So this time round, the team apologises we cudnt offer the sangat the full recordings but hopefully shud be a one off

I love your site. Would be great if you can include kirtanee names.

Also, please put more of bhai manpreet singh if you have any collections. :wub:

Otherwise, love your site.

VJKK VJKF ^_^

Ok wkd stuff. I will look into putting the keertani names up in the next few days! And also yep... i do have more keertan audio of Manpreet Singh which i'll definitely be putting up soon

Oye singha.. u hiding all bhai manpreet singh ji kirtan to yourself ohmy.gif ... let us get da laha too. Look how happy veer mehtab singh got. grin.gif

Im just kidding, whenever u can get it up, please do. Keep up the great work!