Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Against Namdharis

BenaresKaThug

I wonder why SIKHS didnot allow Guru tegh Bahadur Sache Patshah in the Shri Harimandir Sahib.

1. This is not even related.

2. You are on a rejection frenzy. Bring back your senses.

3. Here's the answer: http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Guru_Tegh_Bahadur#Visit_to_Harmandar_Sahib

lol namdharis claim sri guru gobind singh ji maharaj ran into the jungle to hide till he was 146 years old..eventualy passing on gurgaddi to human guru LOLLL....this 'guru' jagjit singh also believes this?...How can he be a bhramgyaani...if his his guruship is based on a LIE!!...I thought Sants live a life of truth??...there is no doubt namdharism will be merged back into hinduism anyway...when they get to their 20,21,22,23...30...50...70th guru LOL..they will be soo far away from sikhi that they will cease to be sikhs at all

Sants always have a Guru, even when they are one with Sri Waheguru ji. They still worship Sri Waheguru ji in his true form because they had to go on a path where they acheived the state and know Sri Waheguru ji is higher (as in he created the world and he created the soul he gave this body and mind where he brought this soul of mine, which belongs to him, to realize him). Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj is Sri Waheguru ji himself. Nothing had to be acheived, nothing had to be done in order for Guru Sahib to meet Sri Waheguru ji. Same goes for Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj. Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj is the Sant's Guru and if they don't accept that, then it's very obvious the person is not a Sant.