Sant Baba Thakur singh je

DhadiMania

i would like this thread to be made for those who have had experiences with baba thakur singh. yesterday i did his darshan. let me write here....

(kam did you go?)

well it was 7.15 and the keertanees began to sing shabad (damdami taksal wale). i was looking for sant ji, they said he was here. but where? so i sat in the sangat, and judging by what was around me, i was probably the only moona there. i decided 30 mins later to get out the darbar and ask a gyani where exactly sant ji was. his jatha was here, but where was baba ji? i found out exactly where he was living (in the reception). so i gave up and thought he wasnt coming. i saw a gyani and asked him where sant ji was. he said "he'll be here in 30 mins".

so the kirtan had finished and the women (who was announcing what was happening) said the samabdhi would take place, but she was reminded of a katha would take place. 5-10 minutes later (when katha began) sant ji with loads of singhs came. he did parikarma and said fateh to the sangat, while he was saying fateh he looked at 2 people mainly, me and someone else (of course baba ji didnt speak, he clasped his hands to say fateh). he went round and began to do chaur sahib ji ki sewa. he did the chaur quite fast, but at the same time not only did he look in anand, he looked such a guru pyaara (as always).

there was so much rohli that sant ji would do katha and kirtan, but as SOGGS was teling me online, he wasnt in the shape to do that. so like he said, he didnt do kirtan or katha, he sat behind maharaj.

so the katha by someone else had been finished, ardas took place, again sant ji did chaur (i think). after the katha he was requested to do a bachan, but

said no to that. this was

followed by kirtan sohila (sukhasan), then another brief ardas. so maharaj was taken from the guru darbar, and everyone went out (sant ji, was walking quite slowly, however everyone followed him). never in my entire life have i had so much honour in walking alongside sant ji, all the other times were nothing compared to walking with sant ji. one thing was i nearly over took him, grateful i am to the singh dressed in yellow who told me to stay back, i didnt mean to do that.

so maharaj was was put into sachkhand, and it was an honour to say "waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh" to sant ji. he clasped his hands, but didnt say anything. there was one person who took pics of sant ji.

everyone went outside, a few minutes later sant ji went into his jeep, and he left. he'll be here again today.

sangato, while writing of my personal experiences, i have written many errors. bhol chukke muaff.

so anyone else went to it yesterday? there must be many singhs here who have had experiences with sant ji, please write here.

bhol chukke muaff.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While watching Baba Takhur Singh, were you just looking with your worldly eyes that can only see dust or were you using your internal eyes. If you were using your internal eye you might have seen the jagdi jot inside of them. Sants are ones that have reached a manjal, not just a name.

babur and Bhai Lehna both looked at Guru Nanak, but didn't obtain the same laha; Bhai Lehna became Guru Angad Dev and babur put Guru Nanak in jail.

well while i was looking at him, i couldnt hear the katha going on. ill observe more for you sikh15 :TH: (lol). i am sure i am sure i was using internal eye, because

a. didnt consider him as dust (never would say that)

b a voice was saying "wow"

babur is probably burning in some narak right now

didnt he ask forgiveness from maharaj? i am sure guru ji said to him if you rule fairly your empire will flourish.

ill observe more for you sikh15 :TH: (lol). i am sure i am sure i was using internal eye

ok thanks bro, i hope you are lucky enough to get some time to sit down and talk with them.

it's great to hear that you have opened your internal eye. please do ardaas for me so that i will be able to open mine. pray.gif

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Guest mehtab

Good...go on...make me feel miserable...i once had a chance to talk to him on the fone...actually 2 chances...i cudn't :wub: @ :cool: @

on second thought...awwww man look at Babaji...his very sight says aloud "HUMILITY"..."NIMARTA"...the sign of a true pooran Gurmukh

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^