This Woman Reckons Mata Gujri Ji Enters Her Body?

SikhWorldTv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66m_wMljUQA

YouTube video info:

Mata Gujri ji, Mother of the Tenth Sikh Guru, Guru Gobin Singh ji, makes her divine presence when her divine soul enters this lady's body in Bhuntar, Himachal Pradesh, India.
This is for real and for those who don't believe it, just go to Bhuntar, Himachal Pradesh, see it with your own eyes.
Please do not post any bad comments about this video. Even if you do not beleive in this.
Mata ji gives darshan , preaches sikhi and bani, and solves problems of human beings. You can visit the Gurdwara on Sundays only.

This is for real and for those who don't believe it, just go to Bhuntar, Himachal Pradesh, see it with your own eyes.

Please do not post any bad comments about this video. Even if you do not beleive in this.

Mata ji gives darshan , preaches sikhi and bani, and solves problems of human beings. You can visit the Gurdwara on Sundays only.

To the person who posted the original video on YouTube: Don't post something as controversial as the above, then prevent the sangat from at least discussing the issues it raises.

Whilst the lady above is not partaking in heresy per se (she is preaching about Sikhi which is a good thing), to claim that the 'inner voice' is Mata Gujri Ji isn't something to be taken lightly. To claim to be channelling such a hugely important and loved historical / religious figure such as Mata Gujri Ji needs to be examined and not taken at face value. I hope for the lady's sake she isn't hoodwinking people, and Mata Ji genuinely is visiting this horrible plane of existence to guide us towards the light.

I seriously doubt it though.

OK, I actually just watched some of the video. The women's probably got mental health issues. I'm saying this in seriousness, not as some sort of insult. She probably believes she is Mata Gujri in her own head.

The biggest issues here to my mind is why thE heck so many apnay jump so quickly into some pakhandi baba sant dera. They should know better and in the end this just highlights a complete lack of faith with Sikhi anyway.

Guru Maharaj and many purataan Sikhs have given partakh darshan to people. When they have the power to give partakh darshan then why would they resort to entering a woman's body and speaking through her? Channeling has no place in Sikhi and there is no way to verify what kind of spirit has entered her body.

Sometimes a powerful spirit can enter someone and give 95% proper info and help; but the other 5% of information they give may actually lead to great nuksaan on those whose trust they've gained.