Beadbi Of Taksal Is Back !

11Gurus1Jot

These Mcleodian scholars are nothing but enemies of the Sikhs. Before the Kala Afghani threat started, it was these Mcleodian scholars who were attacking at the very root of Sikh beliefs. One needs to be aware of these people.

We certainly do need to be aware of them. Sometimes we critizise Sikhs for being 'Internet Warriors'. However, I think, in this IT age we need 'Internet Warriors'. Our Sikh 'Internet Warriors' may be doing a greater seva than we know. There's plenty of anti-Sikh 'Internet Warriors' out there, so why can't we have our Gurmukh Piyare Internet Warriors out there too, to do battle with these anit-Sikh Idiots !!!

i dont think the name was changed, the name DamDami Taksal was adopted, already the other Taksal branch was known as the Amritsar Taksal. Guru Gobind Singh Ji never gave a formal name to Gian Samprda, it was just known by Sikhs as Gian Samprda. I would put the adoption of the name Damdami Taksal down to evolution.