Conversion Of Sikh Girls

guptkuri

Not only she will convert but she will try to get people around her to convert, to solve their problems also. These kindof converts are the worst because they take down a lot more people with them
You are right. That is why I stopped telling any non-Sikh about Sikhi :) . So you see, not all converts are that bad :) . I know you didn't mean to say the quoted part about those who converted to Sikhism, but it could apply to us as well, right? :)

You are right. That is why I stopped telling any non-Sikh about Sikhi :) . So you see, not all converts are that bad :) . I know you didn't mean to say the quoted part about those who converted to Sikhism, but it could apply to us as well, right? :)

Yeah, I didn't mean to say that. What I had in mind was the poojas and havans which are suppose to fix all your problems. Sikhi teaches to live in Waheguru JI's will.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

I think it's all about bringing the right female Granthis/Gianis forward as inspirational role models/speakers.

There is one I have seen previewed on SikhTV, I think. Do you know the one? On this preview this female Giani is discussing how it was important for a mother to teach her daughter that a Sikh male having a beard is not a negative.

This Granthi/Giani is a very inspirational speaker. Does anybody eles know who I am talking about. She is wearing a Chuni tucked back behind her ears?

The female uprising within Sikhi is coming, they will defend the faith... too !

You get apostates/traitors call them what you like in all religions. Not just Sikhsim. Theres no point over analysing why they leave the faith or why they convert to other relgions. they just do it. it is their choice, we shouldnt waste energy on these people. and we shouldnt let these people being our morale down. which is what extreemist want.

These people are a minority who give us a bad name. Dont worry about such people. these people wouldnt spit on you if you was on fire. they are very selfish people who only care about themselves. they dont realise this now. but eventually these people will found out the truth. but thats when it will be to late for them.

what is bad though. is the Sikh women/girls who have relationships with other religions and think its okay. and then after get married to a Sikh. this is the main problem. the problem of a sikh girl converting is minor. infact once these people convert. we have got rid of them for good.

the main problem we need to tackle is the causual dating of our youth with non sikhs. which is the main problem.

• 7 months later...

we need to set up youth programs, if the parants are busy working 18 hours a day then whose going to be their to teach them about sikhi

we need something like ymca which is a program for kids afterschool

but set up programs for education to learn leadership and sports and giving back to the community

something to bring the community together and not segergate anyone and make it fun and interesting for everyone Also a place were kids arn't told how to live their life but educated cause human nature kicks in and people don't like being what to do and will not show up again

Like they say "charity begins at home", I think its upto Sikh parents to instill GurSikhi virtues in their kids (both sons and daughters) at an early age so that the chances of them going astray are greatly reduced. Yes, you can't be sure as we are unaware about someone's past life karams, however its always worth a try to do your best as a Sikh parent.