Operation Blue Star "True Story"

guptkuri

Okay, so here is the thing my dad just got back from India and he bought me back a whole bunch of books. None on my list ofcourse, he just randomly went to Singh Brothers shop in amritsar and they gave him a whole bunch of books in punjabi and english. I just began reading this book on opreration blue star "the true story" by Lt. Gen K.s. Brar and it honestly is a horrible attempt by the government to justifiy their actions. I was just wondering if anyone else has read it? And done anyone know if any books were written to counter this one?

-guptkuri

(Mods: Including GuptKuri. Post This As Is. People Need To Know The Truth! Chardhi Kala !!)

LOL !! Trying To Get Books That Speak The Truth From India And Punjab !! LOL !! I Thought People Were Smarter Than That !!

India And Punjab All Spread Lies And Propaganda !!! In Punjab They Use Sicks !!! All Of Punjab Is Run By Sicks Spreading Lies, Propaganda, Alcohol, Drugs Etc !! By RagHead Towelheads !! Punjab Police Are Terrorists Also Involved In Spreading Alcohol And Drugs As Dictated To Them By GOI !!! DEMON GOI CONGRSS AND DEMON NAKALI DALS ARE ONE AND THE SAME WHEN IT COMES TO DOING GENOCIDES AND ATTACKING SIKHS AND SIKHI IN COUNTLESS WAYS !!! AND THEY ATTACK SIKHS USING GUROO JEES GOLAK AND GUROO JEES ROOP AND NAMES TOO !!! GOI AND PUNJAB GOVERNMENT SPREAD LIES THROUGH HISTORY BOOKS, SCHOOL MATERIALS, PROPAGANDA LITERATURE, LIES LIES LIES !!! THEY SPREAD ‘A LITTLE’ TRUTH HERE AND THERE TO KEEP PEOPLE FOOLED !!! BUT THEIR MAIN OBJECTIVE IS TO DESTROY SIKHI AND TO LIE TO THE WORLD ATTEMPTING TO HIDE THE TRUTH !!! GET IT ?!?!?

Getting Books On The Truth From India !!! LOL !!! ALL BOOKS THAT SPEAK THE TRUTH GET BANNED BY GOI !!!!

General Brar talked to his men (many of whom were Sikhs) personally on the morning on 5 June 1984, and told them what they planned to do and why they were doing it.[9] He explained to them that it was not a mission against any religion, but against some militants who had defiled the sacred temple. He told his men that they may opt out of the operation, if they wished to. General Brar later said that none of his men, including Sikhs, walked away. In fact, in the unit commanded by Lieutenant Colonel Mohammad Israr (whose ten guards later led the first unit into the temple premises), the Sikh Officer Second Lieutenant Jasbir Singh Raina, raised his hand, and said that he wished to be the first one to enter the Golden Temple to wipe out the militants who had defiled the holiest Sikh shrine.[9]

On the night of 5 June 1984, General Brar's troops stormed the temple premises. General Brar had six infantry battalions and a detachment of commandos under his command. Four of the six senior commanders of his forces were Sikhs.[10] General Brar repeatedly asked his soldiers not to fire in the direction of the Harmindar Sahib, even if the militants fired from that side. He later stated that there was no damage to Harmindar Sahib, except a couple of bullet holes that could have been the militants' fire or odd stray fire from the soldiers.[7

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuldip_Singh_Brar

• 1 year later...