Census 2011 Ravidassia Urged To Be Seperate Kaum

SikhWorldTv

Think outside the caste box.

Dalsingh ji you need too practice what you preach, you for some reason bring up something about Jatts even if no one prior in the thread did. E.g. http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/58920-if-khalistan-was-to-be-independent-what-would-you-do/page__p__485895__fromsearch__1#entry485895 read my post #3.

SORRY, for going off topic I will not post in this thread anything off topic again.

What, the fact that so many Jats are in the panth means they have a lot of influence on it. Why do you have issues when the more negative of these are acknowledged and discussed? How will we ever change things unless we face up to problems?

At the centre of the Ravidasia issue in Panjab is the longstanding Jatt hatred of them due to perceived caste based notions of superiority. I'm sure some pendu landowning thinking plays a part in all this too?

How is that off topic? Recognising the causal factors of a problem is required to try and solve it.

But I can now see how this is very unlikely.

People want to try and fight to preserve their 'superiority'. Knock yourselves out. When it is all done and dusted, history will clearly show everyone the people that sold out the panth by failing to live up to its egalitarian message.

Apay beej, apay hee kaho.

You can't fool God, who sees all.

What, the fact that so many Jats are in the panth means they have a lot of influence on it. Why do you have issues when the more negative of these are acknowledged and discussed? How will we ever change things unless we face up to problems?

At the centre of the Ravidasia issue in Panjab is the longstanding Jatt hatred of them due to perceived caste based notions of superiority. I'm sure some pendu landowning thinking plays a part in all this too?

How is that off topic? Recognising the causal factors of a problem is required to try and solve it.

But I can now see how this is very unlikely.

People want to try and fight to preserve their 'superiority'. Knock yourselves out. When it is all done and dusted, history will clearly show everyone the people that sold out the panth by failing to live up to its egalitarian message.

Apay beej, apay hee kaho.

You can't fool God, who sees all.

If its not going off topic ill respond. I dont have a problem with discussing the issues, what i do have issue with is infactual info i.e. land alienation act not just for jatts and also your derogatory remarks i.e imperial guard dogs and your generalisation refer to the link in my previous post i.e corrupt jatt mentality.

You also dint want to discuss bhatra issues about conning people as fortune tellers in another thread, and went all defensive. I know it was ridiculous to generalise so i did not even comment in the thread. On my phone so cant type in detail or copy your remarks im referring to. Btw i never highlighted a particular caste you did.

why do we care...if they want to be known as a separate kaum...let them be...

lets all concentrate on our sikh religion...we cant force people to be part of our religion.

lets worship/remember waheguru in the way we want....and let us allow them to do it their way

Agreed

I know im changing the subject but Listen to me as a human being. Why is the military so involved with the census? Who cares if im changing the subject, thats what human beings do, we are not robots, everything is interconnected anyway.

But still Lockheed Martin will be in charge of this data? What does that suggest?

http://rt.com/news/c...ockheed-martin/ from the article

"They arm a number of repressive regimes, they also armed the US heavily in the wars they fought in Iraq and Afghanistan and Iraq [again], opposed by the majority of people in Britain, even if supported by the British government," says Symon Hill, Associate Director of Ekklesia. "Firstly it's worrying that the census has been given to such a company, and to the intelligence and surveillance wing – and that's not what the census is about. But secondly, many people will object to participating in an activity which ups the profits of a company engaged in things which most people in this country don't approve of." "Lockheed makes land mines and nuclear weapons, and contracts out interrogation at Guantanamo Bay."

Like why do they want our data?

The true purpose of the cencus is, to help the "elites" police state. They want total control of us, and take away our freedoms! Well if they want to know about us, lets let them know! Lets tell them we are aware of their agenda, and that truth will always stand tall! Their corruption can now be seen by all of humanity, and they are going to pay for their crimes! lets put that on the Cencus too. The cencus isn't really intended as mere demographics or benefit for us. Its being used to collect data, to be used against us, however we can turn it back on them, and take advantage of their system for our benefit.

Regarding the original issue, True Ravidassia are Sikh anyway, and true Sikh are Ravidassia, there is no difference between the two. Any individuality is just been created by our ego. If there was a difference how could Bhagat Ravidass ji's bani be included in Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji? Because in reality they are all one!