Vikaar

Guest gupt

Its the right thing to do. If Singh Ji felt it was right to mislead Singhni and ask her to send dodgy pics of herself, then he should marry her. If Singh was only doing it for a laugh, then he should be ashamed of himself. I'm not saying Singhni is blameless (she could've told him to go take a running jump) but Singh should've known better.

True^, in maya people mistake love for lust, a pure love would never call for such pictures but if they have been shown, you would expect a singh to do the right thing. It's kind of like a guy knocking a girl up then running off, it's a matter of honour and respect and acting the right way.

However we are all living in maya which means all worldly relationships are false so if the girl understands this and believes this guy would compromise her sikhi and that he is not the one for her then she should not be with him- she is free to do as she pleases, we all are, and god is happy with us as long as we live in Truth (although he loves unconditionally).

Guest guest

i am just wondering if the original poster on this thread can answer my question...before this event happened in your life how many hours/mintues did you spend doing naam simran? did you do your nitnem on a regular basis?

i am just wondering if the original poster on this thread can answer my question...before this event happened in your life how many hours/mintues did you spend doing naam simran? did you do your nitnem on a regular basis?

yes i do nitename, reharas sahib and kirtan sohila as well as sometimes or almost 6 pauri of shri sukhamani sahib ji...........in the lust of having a religious life patner and searching by my own it all happens...................

now he is totally changed......... in love all this happened i proposed him

i m unable to leave him and he continuously disrespect me now.........but b4 he had also supported me in my act