Http://Www.Sikhtimes.Com/ - Fake Sikh Site Again

clarity

i could agree that he was sexist aince he did beleive that bibia shouldnt be doing seva in the darbar sahib etc. which goes against sikhi

can't call him a sexist. i dont know whether sant ji believed that or not. he died for us he is a shaheed and no one should be speaking about sant ji like this. although i believe that bibian should be able to do seva if sant ji told me that its not okay for bibis to do seva i would not question him... sucha great person sant ji was... people should watch what before they start saying bakwaas about him

can't call him a sexist. i dont know whether sant ji believed that or not. he died for us he is a shaheed and no one should be speaking about sant ji like this. although i believe that bibian should be able to do seva if sant ji told me that its not okay for bibis to do seva i would not question him... sucha great person sant ji was... people should watch what before they start saying bakwaas about him

He absolutely did not, not at all. He said it is wrong and anti-Sikh if a bibi ji is stopped from doing any sort of sewa or kirtan, he emphasized equal rights for women in any field for Sikh women. Whether it be dharmic or in the outside realm, he firmly believed women to be equal because that's what the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji advocates.

The video i posted on the last page clears shows it all. The reason why the puneet person in the article from sikhtimes.com called him sexist wasn't because of that, it was a quote he took out of context where Sant Ji described Indira ghundhi.

:waheguru: @ Singh559.

Dear Mr Singh559 can I thank you for the research paper and video you posted above. The research paper is one of the most clear and concise record of facts I have ever read.

The research paper you located for us above, coupled with Jaswant Singh Khalra Singh's Speech, should be read and viewed by every Sikh, otherwise we would simply be burying our heads in the sand!!!.

By the way, I don't suppose you are able to find this speech, by Jaswant Singh Khalra, with English Subtiles, you seem to be able to find everything else....

Once again, Sincere Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

:waheguru: @ Singh559.

Dear Mr Singh559 can I thank you for the research paper and video you posted above. The research paper is one of the most clear and concise record of facts I have ever read.

The research paper you located for us above, coupled with Jaswant Singh Khalra Singh's Speech, should be read and viewed by every Sikh, otherwise we would simply be burying our heads in the sand!!!.

By the way, I don't suppose you are able to find this speech, by Jaswant Singh Khalra, with English Subtiles, you seem to be able to find everything else....

Once again, Sincere Thanks!

Sorry veerji i just saw your post:

http://www.vimeo.com/14741568

• 1 year later...

Sat Sri Akaal !!

Please read the PDF book attached above and the watch Jaswant Singh Khalra's video if you haven't watched it yet! Save them on your PC, Tab or phone and read and watch whenever you have time. Circulate it to all your relatives and friends.

This thread, which discusses the injustices against the Sikhs in India and Punjab, is still so relevant today.

If only every Sikh read the PDF book in this thread and listened to Jaswant Singh Khalra's Speech we would all know the Truth. You cannot claim to know the truth unless you know the facts, because truth is fact, and fact is truth. If god is truth ((Sat (Truth) Sri Akaal (is the timeless God)), then is it our duty as Sikhs to make ourselves aware about the true facts? The facts given above!!

Jaswant Singh Khalra presented us with the facts, the truth, that's why he was kidnapped and murdered by the agencies working against the Sikhs.