Travesty

insacus

To All The Sikh Sangat,

This is my first posting since I announced the Quest For Freedom DVD. And I would like to say that it is an absolute travesty and injustice that this site decided to delete the Saint Soldier section due to the Bolan controversy. Due to the wrong comments of 1 person, people like myself who enjoyed logging on everyday and reading the postings in this section are now denied access to this section. We say we want Khalistan, but I hate to say that such actions as this will never get us there. To the Admin, monitor comments more closely, but you should not have killed a fly with a hammer. God only knows how we will achieve Khalistan when we are too scared to even mantain the Saint Soldier section due to one reporter who is a nutcase. The way it can be achieved is to be brave, and not be scared to say what really happened in the Sikh holocaust, as Bollywood Entertainment did in the Quest For Freedom DVD, which incidently sold out with 3,000 units shipped so far.

Dear Singh Virji,

The DVD is entitled "Quest For Freedom Seminar on Khalistan, an Independent Soveriegn Sikh State". It is a 2 DVD set whereas Disc 1 is a 3 hour lecture held at UC Berkeley with three speakers, the main speaker being Sardar Simranjit S Mann. Disc 2 is entitled "Quest For Freedom...A Look Back" and is essentially a compilation of many of the different things floating around different websites. It features a 1,000 photo picture gallery of the Khalistan Movement '78-'93, 1 hour speach by Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale, part of the 60 Minutes interview of Sant Bhindranwale by Harry Reasoner, 1 hour video on police torture and fake encounters, part of the special feature from Hawayein (which Bollywood Entertainment also made onto DVD).