Have You Reached Waheguru?

Have a read of: Rangle Sajjan which documents true experiences of Gurmukhs as a result of keertan and simran http://akj.org/literature/adobe/Books/Book-RSajjan.pdf (Written by Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji)

Jeevani of Sant Baba Attar Singh Ji Mastuana http://www.isherdarbar.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Sant%20Baba%20Attar%20Singh%20Ji%20Mastuana%20Wale.pdf

And, Se Kineya Jeevani of Sant Baba Harnaam Singh Ji Rampur Khera http://www.vidhia.com/Baba_Harnaam_Singh_Ji_-_Rampur_Khera/Se_Kinehiya_-_English.pdf (Go to page 254 about the almost immediate effects of naam simran on a disabled Gursikh) The whole book is worth reading though.

Also try to get hold of the autobiography of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji in which Bhai Sahib shares how he experienced Vaheguroo as a result of naam simran.

Also try to get hold of the autobiography of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji in which Bhai Sahib shares how he experienced Vaheguroo as a result of naam simran.

Would that be available in the UK or just shops back in Panjab?

Sangat Ji

has anyone on this forum reached a high stage when doing Naam Simran?

Or where they felt the presense of Waheguru.

Lately I have been feeling down because i don't know anyone who did Simran and they reached a upper stage.

To be honest, some people spend all their lives absorbed in His name. It's not even a matter of months or years - it could take decades. It all depends on the person.

You know what, the process of nam simaring (meditation) alone is quite therapeutic and good for one's physical and mental health. Bear that in mind. It's good for you even without being absorbed in Waheguru.

So don't feel down.

I find the very recent change in season with the brighter days and warmer amrit vela, does its bit to cheer one up anyway.

I don't know much about great states - but listening to Keertan frm Harmandir Sahib gives me sufficient strength to keep on doing my day to day job, else on my own I am never able to generate energy to do any innovation or even my day to day job ...

But there is one thing which I can say and I have read "Jin Paayeyo Teeneh Chipaayo" - Apologies if there are any mistakes in this quote ...

The real Saints/Braham Gyanies who have attained the Sach Khand status through Naam simran never come out - they stay hidden (I might be wrong, this is a very complicated topic) ...

what is reaching Waheguru, is he in a special land, a different dimension, a different country, When one realizes God is everywhere and everything then we realize Gods presence, either than that it is only the mind which is stopping one from believing where God is and isn't. When we understand that God is within us we will understand we have already reached where we want to reach and bliss is with us.