Spiritual Stages

Avtar95

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Hi i was just asking thatcan somone please tell me what the spiritual stages are and explain them to me and how much time it takes to go to that stage. Also what spiritual powers you get in that each stage

Thanks and Please Reply

Hi i was just asking thatcan somone please tell me what the spiritual stages are and explain them to me and how much time it takes to go to that stage. Also what spiritual powers you get in that each stage

Thanks and Please Reply

I think it's sad when people expect to be bestowed with "magical powers" through Nitnem and Bani. The "reward" from repeating God's name should be the act itself - peace of mind and happiness are the best spiritual powers. Just my opinion and not hating anyone. :).

The power and stages of Power entirely depend on your morale and discipline by using all 5 k's you are in essence focusing your power on the supreme and the more you can disregard focus on irrelevant vices the more power you have to see the ambrose nectar that is the lord god who is right here and everywhere at the same time.

When you naam jaap the answers will appear to you on reading gurbani every reading will have a different meaning depending on where you are and what the almighty akal purakh wants you to see at your particular stage of prayer.

Do not focus on the need to reach a certain spiritual stage when you are ready you will progress on a blissful journey that is open to everyone

Bani is the key to unlock it the focus or need and addiction to reach a certain stage is precisely what is hindering your progress

Read Bani at 4am when your mind is clear of impure thoughts and try not to linger on the words but read the composition as it was meant to be read in the flow in which it is written by our great Sikhs.

The enjoyment of the Bani is the key it should be a blissful experience you need to understand that just the fact that you have access to the Living essence of God is enlightenment in itself and it is a shame that most of the world will not experience the sacred sounds of Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

It is just too much to put into words just keep on reading the bani and try not to understand it all just yet read it often enough and you will beging to understand the message Guru Ji has for you nobody can teach you until you teach yourself all we can do is share our experience of the bani.:waheguru:

Sorry i mean spirutial powers like meeting the Guru's Everyday and talking with thne i mean know harm.

Sorry and Bul Chuk Maf

Sorry

This is achieved by doing more paat with love and dedication. Follow the Rehat and your desire will be fullfilled. Satguru never leaves any of his true Sikhs behind.