Darshan ('Prof' Darshan 'Singh') Caught In His Own Lies

Only five

I was not writing in favour of him - I was putting foward a question - that is why I ended my point with a question mark

sikhs haave amrit sanchar banis. Those are read when a sikh is baptised.

sikhs have nitnem banis and ardas?

They form the bed rock of sikhism.

Darshan Ragi is condemning these banis. he has been excommunicated. Only those who want to harm sikhism

become his followers.

Photo below shows Ragi summoning Barnala and listening to him in a room near akal takhat.

He says that he summoned him in public which is a total lie.

4108_RagiDarshanSingh1.jpg

Ragi Darshan Singh summoned Surjit Singh Barnala as he was accused of not dissolving hos akali dal.

Here he is listening to him in a room in vicinity of akal takht.

I was not writing in favour of him - I was putting foward a question - that is why I ended my point with a question mark.

Thank you for your detailed response. Given your clear hatred of this man and what he preaches, I hope you are putting your words into action and doing more than just type about him!! I think he too is based in Canada - perhaps you should challenge him to a debate, or protest next time he is at a gurdwara.....or are you just an PC warrior??

HE'S been challenged to many debates. he has run away from all of them using some excuse or other.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I think that everyone should get together and say something because it is out of order now he disrespects bani when he does that his karam changes. i am not here to judge him but what we should all do is that we should contact the SGPC about him, then he will get a punishment.

I am sorry if I sai anything wrong to offend anyone and if anyone is offended then i am deeply sorry for my mistakes. I do not know much about him bur can kindly someone give me more info about him and i am sorry if what i said was wrong

Thanks for reading and sorry(bul chik maaf)

I think that everyone should get together and say something because it is out of order now he disrespects bani when he does that his karam changes. i am not here to judge him but what we should all do is that we should contact the SGPC about him, then he will get a punishment.

I am sorry if I sai anything wrong to offend anyone and if anyone is offended then i am deeply sorry for my mistakes. I do not know much about him bur can kindly someone give me more info about him and i am sorry if what i said was wrong

Thanks for reading and sorry(bul chik maaf)

Sri Akal Takht Sahib has excommunicated Darshan out of the Khalsa Panth. He is no longer a Sikh. He was called twice to Sri Akal Takht Sahib and he did not present himself before the five Jathedars. Instead he sat outside of Sri Akal Takht Sahib, fighting with everyone that I will not go inside and once he went inside, he did not present himself before the five Jathedars. This man is overflowing with ego. When he was the Jathedar of Sri Akal Takht, he went to the extent of lashing a man tied to a pole. But when he disrespected Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj, he acted as if he is God and didn't even present himself before the 5 Jathedars. Darshan is a hypocrite, a person that slanders Gurbani, a person that slanders Guru Sahib, and a person that is slandering Gursikhs, and a person that slanders Guru ki Sangat. He has slandered the whole Khalsa Panth. They didn't leave anyone out.

To get more info on him, go to the first page of this topic and the poster Khalsaland has posted a link to a site that gives all his insults directed at Guru Sahib and Gurbani.

Initially he said NO to hold tv interview with Jus punjabi when video of him making extremely offensive made-up story on Dasam Patshah. He suddenly changed his mind after a day or two and said that he will come to studio and later on the day of interview he said he can't come but will be available on phone. He is not trust able and holding any debate with him is holding a talk with gaddha/donkey.

This guy is not a sikh anymore and i don't find any reason why we should entertain him anymore. Akal Takht Sahib made decision on his case and that is enough for us. Those who supports him no matter how sikh they look from outside are going against Sikh Panth. Darsho desperately seeking all type of media; mostly negative to keep himself in spotlight.