Brainwashed

Singh559

I have not assumed, you serious need to re-read what I said because you did not get all of what I said. Christians are arrogant because they don't follow the Satguru same with Muslims. What these people do follow is their religious text. Their religious text are not the Satguru who teaches Gurmat for that reason they can collect some knowledge of God, but they cannot completely commit to their religious text because it's also teaches against Gurmat. Again those that don't know any better and I stress again the story of Bhagat Dhanna Jatt, they will attain Sri Waheguru ji through dedication not through their religious text. Dhanna Jatt did not see the sight of Sri Waheguru ji Maharaj because he worshipped a stone, but because his dedication and love for Sri Waheguru ji Maharaj was there completely. Shabad Guru is not just speaking to Sikhs. People serious need to understand this point. When Shabad Guru says to do a command that is for everyone in this world. Again those that are not aware of the Shabad Guru will be given chances if it's in their karma and if they show complete dedication, then Sri Waheguru ji Maharaj will show his sight to them.

yh i agree with what you said but what i was trying to say is that we cant say that someone who has no clue about sikhi cant attain vaheguroojee because anyone can japp naam and guru ji can show anyone the truth.. guru granth sahib ji the truth because thats what all the bhagats and guru jis practiced..

i guess i agree with you.. but if a muslim loves god because of quranic verses than he is better than those born into sikhi but love gurus word.. i dont know actually..

but i know that guru granth sahib ji is universal and god is one for all human beings he himself can show people what true love is, not saying i know gurmat or i am in true love with vaheguroojee because i am too much into maya to be that..

yh i agree with what you said but what i was trying to say is that we cant say that someone who has no clue about sikhi cant attain vaheguroojee because anyone can japp naam and guru ji can show anyone the truth.. guru granth sahib ji the truth because thats what all the bhagats and guru jis practiced..

i guess i agree with you.. but if a muslim loves god because of quranic verses than he is better than those born into sikhi but love gurus word.. i dont know actually..

but i know that guru granth sahib ji is universal and god is one for all human beings he himself can show people what true love is, not saying i know gurmat or i am in true love with vaheguroojee because i am too much into maya to be that..

I do have a response to the Quranic remarks of yours, but I'm leave the discussion here, if you don't mind.