Cakes By Kaur

CakesByKaur

At one of the Gurdwara on one of the Gurpurbs we had an eggless cream cake and it was one the best cream cakes I'd ever tasted!!!

Thanks for keeping us informed. Many young Sikh children who don't eat meat and eggs sometimes feel they are missing out because eggless cakes are not as readily available as cakes with egg in. Your cakes will put a really big smile on the faces of little vegetarian Kids :D

This a great service you are providing for the Sikh Community, and anyone else who does not eat meat and eggs.

Drop a few leaflets in Gurdware as getting cakes in for the Children may be a growing trend!

No need for cakes. Some mishri will do.

Have a look at the pictures on the above link... they look a lot better than mishri.

I was watching a seminar on Sikh TV last night, around 11ish. The Singh was saying that Sikhs needed to be more creative. There's a lot of creativity that has gone into those cakes!

I say power to her for taking initiative to serve her community we are badly in need of youth like Penjji here to invigorate us and help other young Sikh women to gain the confidence to conduct business

We only have the power we create by helping each other if we support her I am sure she will in turn help another Sikh set up a business so it is a domino effect

WJKKWJKF

Dear Penji Cakes by Kaur,

It's nice to see you trying to follow one of Guru Nanak's Golden Rules which is to make a living out of honest means. What could be more honest than giving young Children the chance to eat cakes like all the other children around them!

Do try and leave as many leaflets in all the Gurdwara or little flyers on the wall.

I've seen leaflets from hair cutters/dresses, halal meat sellers, alcohol sellers, and muna future tellers in gurdwares.

It would be really nice to see some leaflets in gurdwares that supports people (and children) who keep the Rehat Maryada the Guru Gifted to them, for a change