The wierdest question u ever got as a sikh

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dancing Warrior
uuuuuuummmmmm....wats a baaz???? :$

Eagle.

LOL.gif You’d have to wear a massive Darmalla to keep an eagle in there…….what if you know…. it needs to go…!? :umm:

• 1 year later...

mine was in South Africa recently, I went in a shop in the airport and a man said '' what is this on your head? I replied a turban, then he said are you Arab I laughed said nope im a Sikh, then he said why do you have a beard? I explained and then he said you related to osama bin laden and the lady behind me switched at him for saying it was funny what he said but damn <banned word filter activated> for thinking that lol

i was walking and this person stops me out of nowhere and starts speaking in arabic. He went on for about good 4 minutes without stopping, then he stops and i said i dont speak arabic...lol he goes can i have 5 dollars?

and this was in school, a guy asks me if i have a knife in my patka, my mate who was there goes yeah and hes suppose to kill the first person that asks him about that in september...lol he got scared and went to the principle :lol: