The wierdest question u ever got as a sikh

omg ive got 2 new ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a friend who ive known for around 12 years said to me the other day.... are you a vegetarian :| i reipled what do you think he sed i think so i sed when i go subway with you what do i get he replied o veggie delight i seeee, oooooo hes not that smart lol

also a girl in my year said to me there isn't need to keep dhari because its the ''21st century'' and its not hygienic funny enough shes ''sikh'', I pulled the lines which sukha singh said about why not give erm skittles or smarties insted of parshad its 21t century and why don't we just put maharaj on a dvd stand its 21st century she just shut up :|

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pulled the lines which sukha singh said about why not give erm skittles or smarties insted of parshad its 21t century and why don't we just put maharaj on a dvd stand its 21st century she just shut up :|

Hahaha nice one! I gotta use dat sometime!! My family r those sort of ppl that say "We're in the 21st centuary, get with the times!" And OMG that reminds meee!!

(And this was like my pua or summin who said dis 2 me!!)

It was sum1s program at da Gurdwara and she lives in lesta and only cums down kent like twice a year and i hadnt seen her in like donkey years. And her son is Amritdhaari aswell (and a brilliant cook!) and she was moaning to my mum how she doesnt see him much coz he's always at the Gurdwara arranging camps and workshops and stuff and she woz gettin really mad! Then i walked past and my mum goes "this is my son! he's Amritdhaari aswell!" (even tho she dont support it.) and she goes....

"OMG. What is that on your head?!? Take it of u gaddha! (donkey) Religion is suppose to be for enjoying and fun!! Not taking it to the extreme like loads of youths are doing nowadays...."

Hahahahaha never forget that time! Sure, expect it from sum gora or sum1 but not ur own fam :6

Anddd! Just now i was talking to my maths teacher guy (whos a bareee joker!) and we woz talkin bout Relgion and he goes, so im guessin u go 2 pray in a mosque then? haha then i told him it woz a Gurdwara and he goes, how many times u go a week? I said "I try to go about 3" and he goes "blimey! dont think i've eva been church that many times in my life!" loool then he goes what does ur religon think n say bout God? Then i told him da basics and woz like, u gotta b a good person n not hurt any1. And he goes yhh thats wot we aas christians believe, then he said "Our white God, no offence!, says to do the same and that way you get to heaven, would your God agree?" Hahahaha!

Sorry Sangat Jio, im soooo boreddd and finished all my workkk!

I pulled the lines which sukha singh said about why not give erm skittles or smarties insted of parshad its 21t century and why don't we just put maharaj on a dvd stand its 21st century she just shut up :|

Sorry Sangat Jio, im soooo boreddd and finished all my workkk!

i neeed to do mine i ahvent done any in 2 hours been on the net surfing :cool: