Which Religion Is Right? How Do We Know?

Guest Japjeev

we don't convert people into sikhi like other religions, but people who have no marag (path) then we embrace them in sikhi.

But the Gurus sent out parcharaks far and wide to spead the word and bring people into the fold. These people were already Hindus or muslims but Guru Ji sent the parcharaks to brinng them into Sikh.

so there is definate presedence for this.

Baba ji said become the mareed of Allah who you pray to, your not born in a sikh family, you was born in a muslim family don't dishouner your elders by converting you can attain whatever you want in the path that is given to you by Waheguru.

Why do we make Sikhi so small? Guru Granth Sahib Ji parkash used to be done by Hindus and Muslims but we small minded Sikhs cannot do with this and we scared them away. While some sikhs convert out of sikhi we make no effort to bring people to Sikhi , it is almost like a leaking jar.

Bhudda!

Sikhi is not a missionary religion, did Any of the Guru Sahibs convert people like Sai Mian Meer, Peer Bhudu Shah, Sai Bhekan Shah?

Did Guru Gobing Singh Ji Maharaj ask any of the Sai'd and peer's that came to there Sharan to take amrit? I don't think so.

Your talking about Dhan Guru Amar Das was was destined to sit on the Gurgaddi, he was enlightened by Guru Angad Dev ji Maharaj, and Dhan Dhan Guru Amar Das Maharaj did seva like no other has done before at there age.

The Goreh sikh were not christian listen to Yogi ji's parvachan he explains how it all happened, anyway only those are able to come into sikhi that get the meahar of Guru Sahib, those that are misfortunate will leave this marag, and it's no loss to sikhi, or Guru Sahib, you people be little our Guru Sahib with that type of thought and no understanding of Bani.

If the Guru want in one pal he can change all the world into sikhi, that how samrath my Guru is, only with there kirpa you will become a sikh, not by any parcharak.

Sikhi is not a missionary religion, but it is the only religion that spreads the truth. Sikhs don't look for converts, but spread Gurmat. There is no crime in teaching Sikhi to others as long as your intention is not to convert, but speak Gurmat. Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj traveled the whole world and taught Gurmat to people. People of the Vedas and of the Koran did give up these religious books and attached themselves to Gurbani once Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj taught them about Gurmat or when one of Guru Sahib servants taught them. There is nothing wrong with spreading Gurmat. It's when you start counting numbers that your true intention has been overcome by ego.

The true religion is love, and thats what Sikhi is. How do you know? well look within yourself, you will know what the truth is.

What does your heart say about what the true religion is?

Remember the Guru Granth Sahib ji, is the only "scripture" that was written by it's Guru's. The bible was not written by its prophets, nor was the koran. What does that suggest to you? Let me hear your answers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest japjeev

well yes but you see, i still dont get why we have different beliefs such how Christianity says they go to hell and burn for eternity, while in sikhi we get incaarnation. so how do we know we get what

Did you not read any of the responses above ?

It has been said that many paths were created most were corrupted along the way, you need to look for the one path that is not corrupted. Has Guru Granth Sahib Ji changed once since given final saroop by Guru Gobind Singh Ji ?????

Guest japjeev

i said this before too, how do we know they were corrupted? how do we not know sikhi is corrupted? also sikhi isnt the newest religion anymore many other have been created, how do we know that those religions arent right? sorry i am not getting this for some reason

i said this before too, how do we know they were corrupted? how do we not know sikhi is corrupted? also sikhi isnt the newest religion anymore many other have been created, how do we know that those religions arent right? sorry i am not getting this for some reason

Sikhi cannot be grouped into the rest of the religions of the world. Sikhi stands on it's own. Let's reverse the question. What do you want presented to you, to show you that other religions are corrupt and are not right?