A Few Sikhs To Go To Akaal Takht To Get Gurmeet Singh Edl Thrown Out Tog The Sikhism.

Basically Sunny hundal and his 4 or 5 dimwits found a financial loophole while Labour were handing our grants left right and center. These grants were aimed at highlighting and combating any social upheavals within ethnic groups to maintain social harmony which played with their "multicultural Britain" ideology. They developed "think tanks" for individual religious groups.

Basically Sunny/Ranna and co. would grossly exaggerate any view points that could be interpreted as extremist and tarnish the whole community with it. So ONE Sikh stands on stage and says he believes young Sikh women are at threat from pedophile grooming gangs, who target victims by race- they would take this back to Government HQ and say HORDES of Sikhs are going mental, and will kill muslims, only a matter of time before all Sikhs lose their ability to think for themselves and we will have partition style war on the streets of Britain.

Please give us £££££'s and we will combat this for you, by going into the liberal media and portraying these Sikhs as extremists before they get a chance to influence more people. The dumb government paid out.

These people used their liberal media outlets to lie, exaggerate and defame people just so they could go back to HQ and show what they have done. Making non-issues into media spectacles, and continuously tarnishing the Sikh community.

Right now they are saying 1000's of sikhs are joining up to EDL and it's going to become a threat to national security unless something is done. And again using their liberal media to defame characters.

I dont care for them stealing money from the government, but they step the mark with this Shri Akal Thakt Sahib Publicity Stunt. These individuals will now have to be addressed formally by the Panth for bringing the faith and our institutions into disrepute.

If some of you are denying Guramit is used as some token representing Sikh support of the EDL, then you are kidding yourself.

Plus, if people think the ruling classes here will curtail or kick all Muslims out anytime soon, you are deluding yourself. Use your brains and realise that there is more to Brit-Muslim relations than the Brit-Pak one.

Arabs own a lot of top property here. They (and Russians) are keeping the luxury retail sector afloat in the recession. Plus you know these guys will kiss a55 for oil.

Going mental over Islam (like Guramit has) isn't doing anything. Large swathes of the EDL are barely literature, low IQ, 'special needs' cases. They just see the marches as an opportunity to get pi55ed and have a tear up as part of a mob. This is the lowest form of English yob culture.

Press TV are part of the left wing guys, UAF looking for idiots to make EDL look bad.

They don't have to look very far for this it seems. That says something in itself......

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to the English Defence League. On the one hand I bitterly oppose its horrible anti-muslim rhetoric.....but on the other hand I am a very proud Englishman and absolutely detest the way that my taxes are paying for the pathetic countries of Scotland, Wales and northern Ireland. I strongly believe that its time to end the so-called 'union' between us. From that point of view I find it amazing that any person (I don't include the likes of 'Sunny Hundal' in the category of a person......he's just a scrawny twit that needs a damn good kicking) could criticise Sikhs for being part of the EDL. As a community, we are overwhelmingly English and survey after survey has revealed that we are the single most patriotic English men and women in the entire country....more proud to be English than the white English. So how on earth can anybody find it surprising that Sikhs would be at the forefront of the EDL ? Many of the hindus have India as their first love.....same with muslims and pakistan etc. Many blacks have immense Jamaican etc pride. We though.....because we have no homeland of our own, tend to be the most patriotic people in the countries we happen to be born in. Canada is another example. America too. No matter which nation a Sikh is in....you will always find him at the forefront of patriotism there.

I do not have a Phd doctorate given to me by Oxford. Logically speaking then, perhaps that means Hundal and Rana will visit the dean at Oxford tomorrow and demand they take back from me what I haven't got anyway ? :wacko:

Basically Sunny hundal and his 4 or 5 dimwits found a financial loophole while Labour were handing our grants left right and center. These grants were aimed at highlighting and combating any social upheavals within ethnic groups to maintain social harmony which played with their "multicultural Britain" ideology. They developed "think tanks" for individual religious groups.

Basically Sunny/Ranna and co. would grossly exaggerate any view points that could be interpreted as extremist and tarnish the whole community with it. So ONE Sikh stands on stage and says he believes young Sikh women are at threat from pedophile grooming gangs, who target victims by race- they would take this back to Government HQ and say HORDES of Sikhs are going mental, and will kill muslims, only a matter of time before all Sikhs lose their ability to think for themselves and we will have partition style war on the streets of Britain.

Please give us £££££'s and we will combat this for you, by going into the liberal media and portraying these Sikhs as extremists before they get a chance to influence more people. The dumb government paid out.

These people used their liberal media outlets to lie, exaggerate and defame people just so they could go back to HQ and show what they have done. Making non-issues into media spectacles, and continuously tarnishing the Sikh community.

Right now they are saying 1000's of sikhs are joining up to EDL and it's going to become a threat to national security unless something is done. And again using their liberal media to defame characters.

I dont care for them stealing money from the government, but they step the mark with this Shri Akal Thakt Sahib Publicity Stunt. These individuals will now have to be addressed formally by the Panth for bringing the faith and our institutions into disrepute.

Thank you, right on the button.

As a community, we are overwhelmingly English and survey after survey has revealed that we are the single most patriotic English men and women in the entire country....more proud to be English than the white English

Maybe, you're mistakenly projecting your own (and your friends) thinking on others? Plus are you really that simple that you haven't twigged onto how such 'surveys' are really used as a propaganda tool. They say there are "lies, d@mn lies and statistics", don't fall for them.

No Sikh I know thinks like you mention - apart from the odd low IQ, desperate for social acceptance type and when people do meet that type, they usually laugh at him/her disdainfully as someone with serious identity confusion issues. A 'try too hard' if you like.

Whilst living where you do (where it seems whites are a minority?) might give you a skewed impression that whites like the type of sycophancy you're espousing, truth is, no one really respects a55 kissers. It's like a 'butler' mentality. Whilst they may tell you what you want to hear to keep you on a leash, truthfully no man can truly respect another subservient man.

Too many brothers have serious 'mental ghulaam' issues towards goray. They need to see things more critically and astutely instead of making us look like joey-boys.

I think this is again becoming a pointless topic with pro and anti EDL members writing their piece.

There is a real issue at hand right now. Manipulative, cunning individuals are exploiting it, and exploiting Sikhs.

EDL and Sikhs: Firstly I do not see any real support for them from Sikh youth. When they were at Luton, there were no Sikhs to be seen with them, there were 4 UAF weirdos with Sikh Banner doing jakarey, and 200 Sikh youth surrounding the perimeter of the Gurdwara Sahib, who did not care for either side, but stood at the Gurdwara in-case any problems escalate and become a danger to the Gurdwara.

This is reality, what people write on the net is a different thing.

The general sentiment amongst our youth is slightly sympathetic towards the agenda EDL have bought to the table, but not enough trust in them, or their supporters and combined with zero track record of Guramit, for this sympathy to translate to any kind of solid support. So you could say real support from the Sikh community is next to zero, half a dozen individuals do not reflect a Sikh trend

So why is there so much talk of Sikhs and EDL?? Ask yourself?! Who is saying Sikhs are supporting EDL? how many Sikhs have you see rallying with them? on Camera supporting them? Can you count them on one hand?

Which media is pushing this paranoia? BBC Asian Network, and every other media associated to Sunny Hundal!

We are being made FOOLS of sadh Sangat ji. This is a non-Sikh issue. Its become a Sikh issue in the media.

1. First they create the paranoia that hordes of Sikhs are joining far right groups

2. Demonise Guramit- Why? because those that quietly sympathize with his views from their arm chairs, now get up and become vocal, THEN?? more Sikhs are seen to be supporting the EDL.

3 WHY? so they can get more money from the government to "combat" a problem they created. These guys Balwinder Rana, Sunny Hundal are UK government's "think tanks" for multiculturalism. They exploit government grants. Thats why you see them vocal in these issues, but never for Turban issues at airports or human rights.

Benti to Sikhs! WISE-UP!! do not fall into their game! Use your head! do not get caught in these political games!

You know what. Sarabha is probably right.

But those Sikhs who go out of their way to support EDL types don't help.

If we were as politically cunning as the English ruling classes are [were?], we'd ALL keep our mouths shut and let the sullay and goray go at it tooth and nail, carefully watching whilst they weaken themselves and strengthening our own positions simultaneously.

But sadly it seems like we lost that sort of dynamic, strategic, independent minded leadership a long time ago.

Anyway, I think I've said more than enough on the subject. It is very hard to stand there and say nothing whilst some of our people take the sycophant route though.

Maybe, you're mistakenly projecting your own (and your friends) thinking on others? Plus are you really that simple that you haven't twigged onto how such 'surveys' are really used as a propaganda tool. They say there are "lies, d@mn lies and statistics", don't fall for them.

BBC surveys. :wacko: BBC survey asking various communities a simple harmless question : "How proud are you of being English ? "

Never in my life would I have thought the question and survey was in fact a very clever idea put forward by Gaddafi and the north Korean leader Kim Ill Sung when they held an annual axis of evil conferance in Hitlers old war bunker. Had no idea about the true evil intention behind the question. Thanks for warning us about it Dal Singh.