A Few Sikhs To Go To Akaal Takht To Get Gurmeet Singh Edl Thrown Out Tog The Sikhism.

Will try. The same goes for you.

You come across as a simple Simon yourself West London.

Maybe we need to start a new thread lest we go even more off topic. Anyway, I'm surprised that you struggle to comprehend the point of view I'm presenting. It just involves more independent thought than yours.

I have to say I agree with you Dal Singh. West London Hindu seems to be some sort of anti-Sikh agent on this site. He's just being so argumentative on all topics. He argues with everyone. And takes everything off topic. I think Admin should monitor how negative his posts are!!!

I have to say I agree with you Dal Singh. West London Hindu seems to be some sort of anti-Sikh agent on this site. He's just being so argumentative on all topics. He argues with everyone. And takes everything off topic. I think Admin show monitor how negative his posts are!!!

I have to say i am absolutely astounded. Totaly flabergasted. I open my hear up as a sikh.....and deliver my Sikhness on a plate from the heart for all to see. I hold nothing back. I offer insight.....I offer the thoughts and feelings, fears and aspirations of the common man (sikhs) and this is what i get in return : Abuse after abuse. Disgusting. But more than disgusting this fills me with dispair. Dispair at how I am being treated here by what are my quom. Honestly this situation brings a tear to the eye. Tell me...where was I suppose to go and talk about bringing justice to the hundreds of thousands that have been murdered by India ?....a Hindu forum ? Where was I supposed to go and chat about sikhi with my fellow sikhs ?.......a jewish forum ?

You know...life itself is full of ups and downs and knowing that, you accept the knocks gladly. But i have to say this one really hurts on a deep level. Look back at all my posts here. I have imparted deep knowledge and experience of my life as a sikh. It really hurts that all i've got in return is abuse. I will never turn my back on sikhi but for my own good and my own self respect i turn my back on you here. I will continue working hard and doing what i do best. those of you who remember my idea and knowledge about chasing the financial interests of the Indian murderers in delhi will be pleased to know that I have made progress on that front and will continue to do so, but i promise you this : i have learn't my lesson. I have learn't that my fellow sikhs are horrible horrible human beings. As a sikh espousing sikh views I would have recieved a warmer welcome on a hindu or bhuddist forum. That is incredibly sad. I will never ever in my life, have any interaction with any fellow sikhs on this basis again. And i will teach my children the same lesson. The abuse you get is just not worth the effort. Good luck and good bye from me. fateh.

prime example why most chardi-kala, panthic dhardhi sikhs now decide not to open sikhsangat forums. Not brotherhood spirit, no ability to debate towards panthic betterment.

SarabhaPunjab, I think debate is good, put people just putting on confusing argumentative posts on it not going to bring panthic betterment. Read West London's posts and see how Panthic they are!

I have to say i am absolutely astounded. Totaly flabergasted. I open my hear up as a sikh.....and deliver my Sikhness on a plate from the heart for all to see. I hold nothing back. I offer insight.....I offer the thoughts and feelings, fears and aspirations of the common man (sikhs) and this is what i get in return : Abuse after abuse. Disgusting. But more than disgusting this fills me with dispair. Dispair at how I am being treated here by what are my quom. Honestly this situation brings a tear to the eye. Tell me...where was I suppose to go and talk about bringing justice to the hundreds of thousands that have been murdered by India ?....a Hindu forum ? Where was I supposed to go and chat about sikhi with my fellow sikhs ?.......a jewish forum ?

You know...life itself is full of ups and downs and knowing that, you accept the knocks gladly. But i have to say this one really hurts on a deep level. Look back at all my posts here. I have imparted deep knowledge and experience of my life as a sikh. It really hurts that all i've got in return is abuse. I will never turn my back on sikhi but for my own good and my own self respect i turn my back on you here. I will continue working hard and doing what i do best. those of you who remember my idea and knowledge about chasing the financial interests of the Indian murderers in delhi will be pleased to know that I have made progress on that front and will continue to do so, but i promise you this : i have learn't my lesson. I have learn't that my fellow sikhs are horrible horrible human beings. As a sikh espousing sikh views I would have recieved a warmer welcome on a hindu or bhuddist forum. That is incredibly sad. I will never ever in my life, have any interaction with any fellow sikhs on this basis again. And i will teach my children the same lesson. The abuse you get is just not worth the effort. Good luck and good bye from me. fateh.

(To Admin and the other viewers of this topic) this is exactly the sort of posts, of West London, I am talking about. Nobody has been abusive to West London. A question is not abusive, if it's just asking what you believe in. West London has posted the above just to make all Sikhs look bad, and discredit this sites members!

He still will not answer whether he sees any other entity on this earth higher than Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Waheguru). i.e does he worship any fake gurus?

Feel free to ask me any question on my belief and I will gladly answer (without turning into a drama queen). Remember, I am talking about what we believe in? That's all! I'm not judging anyone, just asking what they believe in? People can believe in something different, like some people believe in scientology. That doesn't make them bad, but then I wouldn't really want to learn about Sikhi from them (Simple really)?

Nobody has abused West London. All he is being asked about is what he believes in, nothing more?? He doesn't have to share my beliefs, but it would be nice to know what sort of 'believer' I am talking to, surely that's fair play??

prime example why most chardi-kala, panthic dhardhi sikhs now decide not to open sikhsangat forums. Not brotherhood spirit, no ability to debate towards panthic betterment.

Truth is that we are yet to learn how to debate. But I don't think I've been unreasonable on this thread?

In anycase, West London just seems to espousing complete sycophancy towards goray to me. How is anyone meant to trust someone like that.

Remember this guy?

Its a case of who is more pathetic the "turban campaign" taking this matter to Akal Takhat, or the EDL supporters who were no doubt abused by sullay in their youth but didn't have the nuts to stand up to them, hence now venting their anger by mixing in the scummy EDL crowd.

Why are there no groups of Sikh youth taking up issues concerning the panth? Why don't the Sikh youth step up and fix the issues they got with the sullay themselves? For a kaum that's supposed to be full of anakh and bravery, we sure as hell look like khusray and vulnerable, no wonder everyone is shitting on us.

Oh yeah should have posted that with a disclaimer bcoz as they say, truth hurts.

It's about time we built our own network of youths to tackle issues, separate from jathhebandi issues. Today also marks the anniversary of Bhai Jugraj Singh Toofan's Shaheedi, a remarkably brave Singh who gave his life at the age of 20, protector of all, killers of dushts like gobind ram.

So who is gonna step up?? Or we only Internet jujharoos and those who can hide in crowds???