Eye Witness Account Of Vaisakhi - 1699

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Whatever veer ji said in the beginning is 101% true. I think veer ji has translated the whole thing from a book called Sikh Sidant (Sikh Principles). It is written in punjabi by Baba Ikbal Singh Ji Baru Bahib Wale. The story that is produced above is written by a muslim named Abdulla Trani, who was a secretive investigator from Aurengeb's darbar and he use to investigate Guru Sahib's darbar. He states Amrit Sanchaar's Eye Witness in his dairy (it was in Urdu). This dairy was found near Gurdaspur area in the library of Giani Gyan Singh Ji. Abdulla Trani would dress as a Brahmin and he would send news about Guru Sahib's darbar to Aurengzeb. Abdulla Trani lived with Guru Sahib's gardener named Gulaba. After witnessing Amrit Sanchaar, Adbulla Trani realized the essence of True Guru and he got amrit-shak and became Ajmer Singh. Even Bhai Veer Singh Ji talks about Abdulla Trani in his book called Kalgidar Chamatkar. If you guys want I will take pictures of the book and post it on here, let me know.

But DO NOT DOUBT GURU SAHIB, BECAUSE GURU SAHIB CAN DO ANYTHING, in gurbani its says, Satgur Mera Maar Jivale (My True Guru kills and revives.). Dhan Guru Dhan Guru Piyaare.. Do not forget, most important most important aspect of Sikhi is Pyaarrrrrrr... Jin Prem Kiyo Tin He Prab Paeyo.. =) and in true love there are no doubts...

Bhull Chuck Maaf..

Waheguru Ji Ki Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Ji Fateh..