Camp Being Held By Anti-Gurmat Group

TuhadaDaas

What happened to the protest, that was mentioned in an ealier post?

They managed once again to spread there bakwas, even if there is one person listening to it, it is still not acceptable.

Once thing I can't seem to understand is when I visit the UK I always see the son's of the Khlasa panth is a teyaar burthyaar roop, in a chardi Kala, in full bana, with the glorious shashtar of the Khlasa, but what strikes me is these chumcheh so called tiger group are free to do as they please.

Wearing a bana comes with resposibility, so why haven't these nindaks been sorted out yet.

Asee Sareh Gallah deh Sikh ha... nothing more.

These idiots will soon be preaching at all the Gurdwaras and before you know it they will have a following bigger than you think, and thusi sareh dekho, they will stop all Siri Dasam Granth activities, and there is nothing you can do about it.

It's best to rid of pest whilst they are few, otherwise they multiply and become a problem on a later date.

My Brothers, My Sisters - WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh!, WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh!

My first post, please forgive me for any faults.

I have finally been able to login,,,,,lol :s

I read alot of the posts with great interest and Respect. I can only bow down my head and Thank you All for so much Knowledge and experience you have been able to share. Someone who is slowly working their way back into Sikhi. Please do Ardaas for this Pappi that I am able to cross over from the Dark Side........:respect:

Having read this thread and seeing the photo's I can Identify some faces. Some of them are Uncle Jee's and the Nihang Singh are from Gurdwara Roseberry Avenue, East Ham. There is a Mr Jutla from the Ramgarhia Gurdwara Slough present. Mr Khalsa himself from Gurdwara Barking East London - He has changed the style of his Dastar. There is a chap I don't know his name, but he is from the East side, and a Sewadar of Panjab radio, distrbutes their DAB radios, cd's etc.

Some of these guys will be Present at the Nagar Kirtan organised by Gurdwara Roseberry Avenue this Sunday May 1st 2011. They have made their way into Southall and East London. Won't be Long before this Dark cloud covers the Whole of London and we watch it cloud over..........:surrender:

I am yet to read any updates from my brothers and Sisters that came to East London on Friday. My brothers and sisters @ the Satkar team? Please forgive me, nothing directed at anyone in particular or any organisation. No-One has clearly updated the Sangat on where we stand etc.

As a Panth we are all over the show - "Kilray Paay aah Asee":fight: .

Where is that EKTA.......................................?

I ask this with great passion and with great pain. It hurts me daily to read of events where Guru Gobind Singh Ji's SIkhs are

being Harrassed globally. We are no where to be seen as a Panth.

If you listen to this video clip, the guy is asked about Nitnem and he replies that there are Panj Bania, but only 3 in the morning and the other 2 in the evening.

Guru Roop Pyare Sangat we All know that is incorrect. There is already so much confusion about SIkhi within the Panth, and these Twits are making it even worse!

When will we wake up, come together and stand shoulder to shoulder? When will we be able to defeat our inner differences, opinions, struggles, Dushmani, Panj Chor and stand rock solid against anything that comes our way? When will society start respecting Sikhs again and place trust in them like they used to in the days?

Sadh Sangat Jio, I am no one perfect, I am full of faults, but any outsider can see how much of a Big task we have ahead of us. As I pay more and more attention to this side, the more I see things getting worse. It kills me inside, and I ask Guru Mahraj in my Ardaas, please unite us all, please help us to love each other, please help us, without you this Panth is nothing.

:waheguru:

WaheGuru how long before we can achieve all this? What do we need to do in order this to happen. I ask this not just for this instance, but as a whole. We have some greart leaders, Parcharaks etc and we All know it's possible.

Benti in your Charan to all my brothers and sisters in all Jathebandya, please come together. Please lets make a change soon. Lets All come together, do Ardaas In Guru Maharaj's Charan, ask for his blessings to guide us, protect us and give us the Power to Uproot All Evil!

We ALL have to answer to Guru Maharaj in the end :waheguru:

What will your answer be......................................?

My Sincerest apologies for Any Mistakes I made, I humbly bow my head and ask for Forgiveness.

Thank You for reading......

Bull Chuk Maaf Karni.

WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh!, WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh!