Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Is Dead !

I do not wish hate upon anyone, because God is within all, but seriously im starting to hate humanity so much now, you are an <banned word filter activated> if you believe this news. You guys just believe anything you see. Look 9/11 was an inside job, and Bin Laden had died years ago. You cannot believe in what the media says, go with your intuition, and the real facts and evidence will come to you. You know I am right because something deep inside you agrees. Don't trust the mainstream media, its mind programming, they are programming your thoughts to think in a certain way, and you are all falling for it! :<Edited>::Humanity is in a zombie like trance, most people are not really aware of what is going on. Only through God's grace can we ever really know.

http://www.infowars....ozen-for-years/

Some say he's been dead since 2001 due to kidney failure. Mmm....if this is true then I suppose it's good news. Good news for Obamas re-election prospects.

Funnily enough Adolf Hitler's death was announced on the 1st of May back in the day (even though I know today is 2nd May :biggrin2:. Still close).

Exactly, nothing is of coincidence, it is mind programming. Today is a ritual for TBTP.