Alarming Rise In Sikh Boys Marrying Hindu Girls

clarity

There is an alarming rise in hindu girls marrying into SIkh families what is most alarming is these boys are converting first the reason for this is intelligence that Shakas in the UK have realised the war on SIkhs using divide and rule against muslims has fizzled out and this is their final strategy to bring as many of us into the fold as possible

Now ask yourselves how many of you know a Sikh boy who has married a hindu recently you may surprise yourselves

Awareness people awareness

Exactly arranged by whom and why out of a community we have nothing in common with open your eyes people

Its quite common, when hindus and sikhs live side by side, families do arrange marriages. I know some hindu families who have sikh relatives (not because of marriages) but because they have adopted sikhi. So I have seen few arranged marriages between sikhs and hindus.

I don't know of any Sikh lads marrying Hindu girls, but there were a spate of marriages a couple of years back when Sikh boys married Ravidassia girls. I didn't know who they were but I read their wedding cards with curiosity.

I don't reckon it's some kind of Hindu conspiracy on the part of the girls to assimilate Sikhs boys into their faith. It's what they call nowadays "Love Marriage TM"...:biggrin2: