Attachment With A Girl

Guest Satnam Singh

meri gall sunn...19 saalaan da tu hega, 6 saalaan ton ohnu jaanda, matlab 13 saal di umar ton...odo kush pata vi si duniya baare? ehje siyappe best friend naal hee shuru hunde aa..naale baahli himmat aa kurri di jeehne tenu mooh te kehta ki tere naal viah karnauna...odda te bande nu bhull'ke nah pata lagge vi koi kurri bande nu pasand kardi aa, kyonki kurriyaan jaade karke dassdiya nai...pata nai ki fit kita aa Rab ne ohna ch, but thats how they are made...teri aali vakhri lagdi aa...anyways...tenu gurmat views chahidiyaan...gurmat says har paraayi kurri maa ja bhen ja beti vang hundi aa...apne aap nu tu amritdhari kenna, fer vi ehjea svaal puchhee janna? Guru Sahib nu puchhan di himmat nai hoi? jo sadde kol aa giya?

yaar menu tusi saare aashik singh ikk gall dasso...pello poaadeyaan ch fass'de kaahnu ho je baad cho Sikhsangat te Gupt section ch apna question pauna? siddaa siddaa maa pyo nu kehen ch tuhanu faansi lagdi aa? if u guys like each other, then encourage her to take Amrit, try to convince both your parents and hers to agree to it...if they do, well and good, if they dont, too bad...hope to find a better GurSikh spouse in future when u both have grown up...ur just 19...mai 19 da siga te kurri naal gall nai si kar hundi metho lol...hunn mai hatt'da nai lol...

if she is moving to india, jaan de ohnu...thoda sama ode bina kadd ke dekh...dekh teri kinni ku jaan nikkaldi...odi kinni ku nikkaldi...je taan tusi dovay ikk dujje ton bina nai reh sakde, fer te agge baare socheya ja sakda...je ohnu india ch hor koi labb peya, ja tenu UK ch hor koi labb pei, fer kaahnu ikk dujje da magaj phookee janneo?

roj roj nama rawla paa shadd'da koi na koi Sikhsangat te...mai sachee kenna, Admins ja Mods nu ikk vakhra section banauna chahida kutt khaade laila majjnuaan vaaste...jithe oh aake apna rona ron...Gurbani baare koi thread paa deyo te koi bhull'ke sunghan nai janda...aha aashkiyaan vaale thread koi maa da putt miss nai karda...aithe aake saare janay khanay advisor te counsellor bann jande, myself included...oye 2 line'aan Gurbani vaale threads ch vi paa deya karo kamleyo, kisay ne majj nai khol leni tuhadi...

baki satnaam sian chinta nai karni...19 saalaan ch inna serious hovenga te baki di umar bohot shittar pene tenu...eh kurri nu Rab vallo test samajh...je te kirpa hogi, viah ho giya, balle teri fer te...je nai, taan vi housla nah haari...Guru te bharosa rakhi...hor kush nai te vaapis aaji Sikhsangat te...bathere velle bande baiththay aithe tera dil behloun nu...changa time pass hou tera...naale 1-2 gallaan Gurbani diyaan vi sikh lavenga...

chal fer

cool down ho ja

Rab da naam lai

Sache Patshah meheraan karan tere te

:waheguru::waheguru::waheguru::waheguru::waheguru:

Also, stop watching Bollywood because I get the feeling watching that kind of nonsense affects our youngsters. I swear to you it's all rubbish. Don't let their propaganda get to you.

I agree a million times .

All romantic loves and their promises are false ! Mine dumped me and now he even blocked my mobile numbers so that I may not contact him .. ...

Fell in love crushes 2 times now . Left me terribly broken . Now I promise myself I won't let me fall in all this non-sense trouble the 3rd time !

O Waheguru ! 17693053.gif

The best thing to do is ignore all love feelings , because crush love is an illusion . It only exists in your head . I liked him for all the things he is and he hated me for all the things I am .. You should learn from my experience ! Gurfateh !

Guest Singh 1699

just make sure that your ready to take the step. if you are a 100% sure and nothing can stop you, then there is nothing that we can do but advise you to be cautious. if you guys do paath together good. remember that as a sikh of guru gobind singh you have the responsibility of raising a gursikh family. if she is willing to take that step with you by taking amrit, all i can say is good luck. if she is not willing to take the step of amrit, then you need to ask yourself, are your committedmore to your guruu or her.

just because you are 100% doesn't mean you have to get married immediately. just don't do anything physical together (that means anything, no first base second base stuff). one route you can take is, tell your parents, and then you can get engaged (or just commited) so you two are made exclusive, you don't have to marry or anything for a while. the only reason i include the parents is because it is a punjabi(cultural, not religious) custom.

Guest Guest

okay i don't know what these people are talking about your just 19.

i was 17 when i found out who i wanted to marry... its not a big deal

19 is not too young... if you think she is worth it and if you can truly see yourself spending the rest of your life with her, go for it! because true love does exist. these ppl havent found it yet thats why they're giving you negative commentss

waheguroo!

okay i don't know what these people are talking about your just 19.

i was 17 when i found out who i wanted to marry... its not a big deal

19 is not too young... if you think she is worth it and if you can truly see yourself spending the rest of your life with her, go for it! because true love does exist. these ppl havent found it yet thats why they're giving you negative commentss

waheguroo!

Your post intrigues me, how do you define true love?