Active singhnia

S1ngh

mmmm...reason why singhnia dont post on here...well im not too sure..but im a singhni....and ive only heard bad things about forums like these.....another way of getting in touch with like minded singhs/singhnia......pm each other privately, you know what i mean?? eh eh?.......the people may know who they are...i could be wrong....shouldnt listen to rumours...right??? BUT have to say topics discussed are good, who cares what happens in the background....let people do what they want, not for me to judge...carry on people...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm...reason why singhnia dont post on here...well im not too sure..but im a singhni....and ive only heard bad things about forums like these.....another way of getting in touch with like minded singhs/singhnia......pm each other privately, you know what i mean?? eh eh?.......the people may know who they are...i could be wrong....shouldnt listen to rumours...right??? BUT have to say topics discussed are good, who cares what happens in the background....let people do what they want, not for me to judge...carry on people...

What have you heard about these forums??

I'll get back to you tomorrow, I'm about to go to sleep.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

'SevaSimranSacrifice' bhenji...your username says a lot..wat made you choose that motto?

...maybe we should just forget rumours and how other ppl may have used this facility...a bad workman always blames his tools....

QUOTE (mdkaur @ Jul 31 2004, 10:24 AM)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Sorry I think thats just your own views, its closed minded thinking like this that the "indian" community has put in the m

inds of young sikh women. I dont know about you but i'm pretty sure many sikh women dont come on forums to fall in love . The reason I think there arean't many young women posting or really active in learning more about sikhi is because in todays culture many girls are taken away from sikhi by western culture. Many seem more interested in what bollywood film is coming out next instead of things that really matter. In addition I am sure there are several young women who read posts on sikhsangat but just dont reply. For some reason girls fall prey to the pressures of society much more easily then boys (not that boys dont). 

...you're on this forum so IMHO just input where/if u feel appropriate...it's ur choice at the end of the day or if you feel just like reading, do that...

...IMHO the important thing is that we practice what we preach and we should be strong enough to face the challenges of changing society...not just follow like mindless sheep or 'zombied-out'! Strive to be a sant-sipahi!

I understand where ur coming from...but look at the forum as a form of sangat. If you 'behave' in satsangat at the Gurdwara, then should use those same guiding principles here. Guru Sahib is watching over us ALWAYS. Having like-minded brothers and sisters around can be beneficial in a good, healthy sense TO DO VICHAR...don't jump to conclusions or be narrow-minded...but by all means BE CAREFUL AND WEARY.

Real Singhneean (and Singhs) are Khalsae i.e PURE HEARTED and pure in mind and intention. Remember that and u can't go wrong...Guru Sahib says we are to live like lotus flowers- they grow beautifully on muddy swamps!

...and as u say, there's no need to make 'blanket statements' when you've got no real evidence...who's antarjaami?

As daas sees it, just give/ take what good u can and refrain from slandering others. Nobody's jeevan is perfect and

we're all here to LISTEN and LEARN from eachother positively. :wub:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!