this forum is great

^_^

Since joining a few days ago i've been trying to suss out how this forum is run day to day. The way this forum is designed and run by the web team and moderated is excellent. This the best moderated forum for all ages as well as being run in a way to promote unity in the naujawan generation.

This deserves MUCH MORE praise and promotion than it's currently getting and we should all make sure that every Sikh in our generation no matter what their background uses this resource.

FANTASTIC

well done :TH:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since joining a few days ago i've been trying to suss out how this forum is run day to day.
since joining in january, i just cant stop posting. once you pop on to this site, you cant stop. the only time when i did not post for one whole day was because i was getting moderated, the world record was actually 50 posts in one day. i think someone was close to beating my record, had he posted 2 more than i did. but hey, its a good site.
The way this forum is designed and run by the web team and moderated is excellent.

much better than sikhnet.com. keertan (to download) is free (from www.keertan.net). its not as strict and that what i like about it. none of "show us proof that this happened" by the mods, i mean even sakhis of gurus, i tried to write on sikhnet.com, do they doubt the kautaks guru ji did? no offence, because there is a sikhnet moderator as a member here and i will not name him/her, but i can say now to sikhnet, learn from waheguroo.com (and gurmustuk ji is such a nice guy for making sikhnet, but learn from this site and make sikhnet better).

in leicester we had something to do with commemorating 1984, i came across a sewadar filling up the gl

<admin-profanity filter activated> cups, anyway, seeing i thought there was so many gursikhs (and i saw that), i thought surly theres one from SS.com. i asked this sewadar and he said no, so i told him to join.

wander if he has joined?????

anyway...

This deserves MUCH MORE praise and promotion than it's currently getting and we should all make sure that every Sikh in our generation no matter what their background uses this resource.

i was thinking of emailing admin, and telling them of an idea i had. the idea is simple, make posters promoting this site, and put them on the gurdwara walls. well why not?

I believe this site is not run by an actual commette like thing, all the mods and admins are just random Gursikhs who want to do seva. If you want to do seva of promoting the site, you can just print out banners urself and post them at ur Gurdwara Sahib or hand them out individually to people as this site isn't owned by anyone but Guru Khalsa Panth, so always feel free to tell people to visit YOUR site :wub:

we dont have posters, unless you can get admin to make some for you. or you can print out the logo and put them up. an instant appeal to all gursikhs. the children of guru ji are on a site, in the western world discussing what we all like to do talk about. sikhi.

so obviously we will have many gursikhs sharing much gyan out.

Guest mehtab
since joining in january, i just cant stop posting. once you pop on to this site, you cant stop.

We all know that :wub: . 12 posts per day is a world record set by the one and only Bhaisahib Bhai Sandeep Singh Jee Kandola Leicester waale :D .

well, its times like this when we all need to sit behind our PC's for a little

STORY TIME

so, how did Sikh sangat (and waheguroo.com) come to being, who made it and why etc. the inspiration behind it. a mahan katha must be done by one of the admins or the veterans of this site who joined from day one.