this forum is great

hehe thats cause the moderators got rid of people who did personal attacks. we used to have so many fights (check out the closed thread topics) but fortunately we have a better atmosphere now.

I think some more debate would be nice, but only if absolutely necessary.

Thats good to hear.

I agree with you that more debate is good. It is a shame that on some other forums you get so many like minded people that they just end up agreeing with each other like lemmings with anything against thsi being blocked by moderators. This defeats the purpose of debate and just stifles freedom of speach.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

no doubt this forum is good. ive been coming on this more than any other site since i joined. especially love the part where you can write stuff without having it go through moderation first. allows more free speech even tho things may be a little biased towards one jatha or another at times. i still believe admin could improve on this and i hope they do......

again, the 'babbar pics' thread was moderated instantly after a few things were said about the babbars (not to their benefit), but even after direct contact with an admin, the thread slandering nihangs is still up and running.....why?

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!