Darshan Ragi making mockery of akhand kirtani jatha...

S1ngh

True Gursikhs do selfless sewa and do not advertise it by posting propaganda videos on youtube.

Can you post the propaganda video that you're talking about please?

I sent an email and the coordinator replied back saying that they help out Shaheed families were a part of the Taksaal and that they don't favor any group.

Here's a direct quote from the email veerji just sent me:

We are assisting 55 Shaheed families, 12 Dharmi faujis families and 12 families of Singhs in poverty, these are NOTHING to do with Missionary College. We are working with Missionary College in rural villages and we DO NOT support them or they supposrt us. the funding goes directly to the kids in the villages. Also after 4 yrs of appealing for other jathabandis NOBODY has come forward and non of them have a solid structure to serve at village level.We will not simply sit around and wait.

Sant Gurbachan Singh ji said that if you keep looking for auguns of others, then you will get them too. So we should draw the line between attacking a group who is sacrificing their jobs and work to do sewa (we aren't Guru ji to judge their actions).

There are scores of organizations helping dharmi faujis and SGPC provided them employment.

Dharmi faujis saga is of 1984 and most of them have been through bad times as 27 years have

passed.

The issue here is them sponsoring Gurmat Gian missionary college for anti sikh preaching in rural

Punjab. Let us not divert from the real topic.

The issue before us is how to respond through other sikh jathebandis who are combatting this propaganda. There are scores of

them who are working towards this goal and we should help them. No parchar is better than indulging in activites that distort basics

of sikhsim and induce atheism.

These people have been identified as inimical to sikhi. There is no point of going back to basics. As one singh mentioned earlier

that need of the hour is to nullify their propaganda in the field.

We should expose khalsa aid for aiding anti sikh activities in Punjab. That is one of most important tasks.

SGPC should be lobbied not to give any financial help to these missionaries. We should help organizations that have initiated efforts to combat their propaganda. One of those is bringing out a monthly magazine where they write about them. It can be read at sachkibela.org

Need of the hour is to combat them as they are no 1 enemies of sikhi.

What the hell is your problem why are you always bashing khalsa aid that is actually trying to do some good in punjab.. i am not for darshan lal or missionary college.... but if they are doing something good for the panth, doing something no one else is willing to do..... like helping the kids that might not get that education they are getting..... keeping people from convert to christanity........ then why criticize them for it.......

there is really nothing to expose........if you dont like the seva they are doing then get up and do it yourself.

THIS FORUM IS HELP SIKHI NOT BRING SIKHI CAUSES DOWN

So what is the big deal now? Taksali and Nihang youth have been poking fun at Naam Simran and at Akhand Kirtani Jatha for years.

Those whose hearts are empty and deviod of Naam can never accept the kirpa of Naam for anyone.

ਜਿਉ ਜਿਉ ਰਾਮ ਕਹਹਿ ਜਨ ਊਚੇ ਨਰ ਨਿੰਦਕ ਡੰਸੁ ਲਗਾਇ ॥੩॥

Read my posts carefully. The topic here is Ragi Darshan and his associates condemning respected jathebandis of panth.

Gurmat Gian missionary college is in the forefront in such activities. They also indulge in anti sikh parchar questioning

traditions of sikhi.

Khalsa aid's participation in sponsoring their religious camps is being questioned here and not their other activities.

Read below as you may have missed it

singhballer wrote

Through Khalsa Aid these guys have the ability to target young impoverished Sikh children directly. They have dozens of Missionary Colleges in Punjab and elsewhere in India and are doing parchar at smagams, historical Gurdwaras and on television. They are destroying and maligning Sikhi right now and are proactive in doing so.

Khalsa aid is not holy cow. If they tie up with organizations with anti sikh credentials, their activities will come under scrutiny.

Taksal and Nihangs don't make fun of naam simran, instead they partake in it.

Khalsa Aid is doing an immense seva in many different aspects. That is without a doubt. If what the Khalsa Aid sevadaar says is true that no other Jathebandi or Singhs came forward to teach the young Sikhs then I can see why they would go to Gurmat Gian College. I am sure Sikhs on this forum have connections to Jathebandis and Sampardas such as Damdami Taksal, Jawadi Taksal or a dera of mahanpurshes. If we were to humbly ask the respective Singhs in charge of the different Jathebandis I am absolutely sure that someone would be interested in taking up this seva to teach children and I am sure Khalsa Aid would welcome them.

So could we do that? I personally don't have any strong connections to anyone, but someone on this forum could help with this. Gurmat Gian College should not be teaching Sikh children anti-sikh values. A simple question about the Panj Baniya from a Sikh child would result in the Gurmat Gian College sevadar to tell them Guru Gobind Singh Ji's banis don't count, and therefore, don't read them. Khalsa Aid, by the looks of it, had no other choice, but why don't we give them another choice :) Let's organise other Jathebandis that teach REAL Sikhi to help Khalsa Aid, this would solve the concern we all have and allow those Sikh youth to not get brainwashed into Gurmat Gian College's false ideologies.

I'll help whoever in any way I can, just give me a PM. :)

Singhfauja ji

Are you of the view that taksal and Nihungs do not do naam simran?

GPS Jeeo,

Not at all, Naam Simran is the essence of Gurbani and central to all Sikhs.

I think you misunderstood my post. My point was that the youth of today who associate with certain samperdais and dals are well known to also mock Naam Simran in the same manner, but there is never any reaction at that time.

I think when naastic missionaries and kala-afghanis do something wrong we tend to make a big deal out of it, but when "our own" groups do something we deliberately become silent or ignore it. Look at all the stuff going on in many deras by all these sant babays, went tend to look the other way, this is not right. What is wrong is wrong, who ever does it.

Singhfauja ji

You are right. Naam simran is the essence of sikh teachings. Sikhism is a mystical path and one cann't experience mysticism

without Naam simran.

Since Damdami taksal and Nihungs themselves practice naam simran, why should they mock at others?

KA and missionaries are a different group. They do not believe in this concept and can never experience spiritual bliss.

This heretic group is not friend of any proven panthic organizations.

See the video of missionary Sabhra below

[

]

Two brothers may fight and make fun of each other but they don't ever put doubt whether they are real blood brothers or not. Certain people from Akj and Taksal (mostly balaitey) may make fun of each other but both do understand the mahatav and have immense respect for the concept of naam simran. Sadly, missionaries and darsho group believes that reciting naam simran in any format is tota baaje (Parrot) which is insult to our dharam. Keeping personal differences with other jathabandees aside, one should find real dushman and defeat em with increase of more prachar.

I will never support khalsa aid and that is my personal choice. i asked beforehand in other thread regarding the names of the person of certain jathabandis they contacted before they jump into bed with gian missionary club but still no reply but instead back in circles of emotional reply of "dharmi fauj this or that"... Chalo uhna deh marji, jidha hi roti panni chalda, challey jaan..

Now coming back to moderator viewpoint.. All posts regarding KA (in this thread) after this reply will get deleted (unless it is is answer to somebody's post/reply above or to make one time final reply).