Darshan Ragi making mockery of akhand kirtani jatha...

S1ngh

Its all fine and dandy that we understand these guys are fakes and are preaching anti-gurmat to Sikhs, but are we going to do anything about it?

Through Khalsa Aid these guys have the ability to target young impoverished Sikh children directly. They have dozens of Missionary Colleges in Punjab and elsewhere in India and are doing parchar at smagams, historical Gurdwaras and on television. They are destroying and maligning Sikhi right now and are proactive in doing so.

In Toronto Canada Singhs have exposed these guys as fakes and the general public understands that and avoids them. But what about in Punjab? How can we bring awarness in Punjab about these guys and put a stop to their anti-Sikh activities?

Through Khalsa Aid these guys have the ability to target young impoverished Sikh children directly.

We should expose khalsa aid for aiding anti sikh activities in Punjab. That is one of most important tasks.

SGPC should be lobbied not to give any financial help to these missionaries. We should help organizations that have initiated efforts to combat their propaganda. One of those is bringing out a monthly magazine where they write about them. It can be read at sachkibela.org

Need of the hour is to combat them as they are no 1 enemies of sikhi.

Singh559,

They approached all the different jathebandis, sant samaj, sgpc but no one stood up.

bhai sahib, Ask them whom they contacted - names & their contact. We will see if they really contacted them or just making up things in air. They are doing good job but their Focus Punjab wing is toxic.

If one funds, help and volunteers with taliban and then saying they do not believe in taliban's ideology makes no difference. They confirmed it on this site many times that they support gurmat gian missionary college. So now they are saying that they will send their team to help missionaries in doing prachar, gives them funds and then saying that they don't indulge in missionary beliefs? What kind of foundation this is? Also one can see gurmat gian missionary college ads on khalsa news.org, website that grandson of darshan maintains.

Coming back to topic, they also started attacking Kathakar - Bhai Pinderpal Singh jee last week.

I don't know, but when i asked they told me that they did not indulge in their views, that they use their networks to help out people from pinds. I deleted my facebook but i'm sure someone can message Ravi Singh g on facebook and ask him directly.

I'm sure if we unify ourselves with a single goal of sewa in Punjab, we can organize them with the Damdami Taksaal to out with efforts of sewa in Punjab. I'm writing an email now to see what they have to say...

There are countless organization in Punjab who are helping day and night. It is just matter of fact that we do not have knowledge about them as they are not on internet. I know one Aunty ji who opened up her house for orphan girls and now supporting 60 & more girls on her own. We need to support those who are strong in their foundations. We need to support those who works for good rather than making videos or press releases. Supporting or getting in partnership with someone without giving much time & thought will become toxic asset in future. Focus Punjab is pulling KA down. Missionary college is hub of all activities of Kala Afghana, darshan, dhunda, ghagga and jhachak group.

Singh559 bhai sahib, keep us updated if you hear the names and contact of person(s) they asked for help in doing projects in punjab.

I have been making khalsa aid aware of anti sikh activities of Missionary college with whom they are hobnobbing

on this forum. Their head knows it and he is the one who was defending them. There is no need to defend them.