Khalasthan Zindabad In Daily Ardas

Inqlabi

I believe in Khalsa Raaj, but I refuse to believe in Khalistan, you cannot force it onto the rest of us!!!

Our Khalsa Raaj will rule even over Khalistan if it ever exists!!! Your Khalistan is nothing compared to our Khalsa Raaj!!!!

GAJKAY JAIKARA GJAVAY FATEH PAVAY NIHAL HOJAVAY

SATSRIAKAAAAAAAL

Why dont you move there then?

Only Satguru ji would be King of Khalistan. and as most of you know...SIKHS donot believe in DEHDHARI SATGURU. and if you are telling SGGSJi would be the king of Khalistan...then iam sorry people like me or badal would be jathedars to control the Khalistan.

you don't half live in a fantasy world...

me personally.. i'd rather your average sikh guy was President of khalistan, than be trodden on, looted, mocked, raped, killed by the b*stards in dehli... Anything is better than gulaami..

once we got khalistan we can work towards allowing sikhi to flourish.

you stupid people forgotten the injustices?? you forgotten our brothers rotting in the jails? you like reading sardar ji jokes in every media??

you lot deserve gulaami u bunch of pehnji pehnji fairy sell-outs!!

U cant be both . Choose r u Indian or Sikh .

And its Khalasthan not Khalisthan .

What kind of signals are you sending by saying this ? Go to India and you can still see many many Amritdharis who feel proud on India and proudly call themselves Indian .

If a person can't be both Indian or sikh , then do you mean all our shaheeds were not sikhs , because they were all born and brought up in India , so they were all Indians .

What kind of signals are you sending by saying this ? Go to India and you can still see many many Amritdharis who feel proud on India and proudly call themselves Indian .

If a person can't be both Indian or sikh , then do you mean all our shaheeds were not sikhs , because they were all born and brought up in India , so they were all Indians .

As per Indian Constitution Sikhism is not a relegion its a sect of Hinduism . How can u called ur self a Indian where ur relegion is not recognized and every day raceist remarks from Hindus .

I hate to burst bubble of a lot of people but how many of you have actually spent time in India? I spent close to 15 years in India and I can tell you that these blanket statements that an average Sikh has to hear racist remarks from average Hindus are simply not true. At least not in Punjab anyway. Most people do not want confrontation and like to live in peace. I had many Hindu friends and they had nothing but respect for Sikhs.

While I agree that there are certain elements with in that society that are hell bent on destroying Sikhi. But it is simply not true that every Hindu (as it is being implied) is out to make Sardar jokes and take a run on Sikhs. By making such statements all you are doing is inciting hatred amongst Sikhs for Hindus. That is extremely bad.

Let's try and be realistic about the facts :)

I hate to burst bubble of a lot of people but how many of you have actually spent time in India? I spent close to 15 years in India and I can tell you that these blanket statements that an average Sikh has to hear racist remarks from average Hindus are simply not true. At least not in Punjab anyway. Most people do not want confrontation and like to live in peace. I had many Hindu friends and they had nothing but respect for Sikhs.

While I agree that there are certain elements with in that society that are hell bent on destroying Sikhi. But it is simply not true that every Hindu (as it is being implied) is out to make Sardar jokes and take a run on Sikhs. By making such statements all you are doing is inciting hatred amongst Sikhs for Hindus. That is extremely bad.

Let's try and be realistic about the facts :)

Exactly my point ....

And by doing this we are also making hindus go away from sikhs ...

After all , hindus and sikhs are still cousins , same way as muslims and jews are cousins

Exactly my point ....

And by doing this we are also making hindus go away from sikhs ...

After all , hindus and sikhs are still cousins , same way as muslims and jews are cousins

Another stupid statement from Hindusthani .

Hindus are enemy of Sikhs from day one .

Cheeck out history from Guru Nanak Sahib ji to Khalasthani Movement its Hindus and Hindus who have directly or indirectly attack Sikhs .

Kaligidhar de putar hai asi pakke Khalasthani

Khalasthani Virsa Sahda Khalasthania rita

Sab te Vahda Khalasthani Gur Nanak Nirankari.

Gufrbar Akaal !

Another stupid statement from Hindusthani .

Hindus are enemy of Sikhs from day one .

Cheeck out history from Guru Nanak Sahib ji to Khalasthani Movement its Hindus and Hindus who have directly or indirectly attack Sikhs .

Kaligidhar de putar hai asi pakke Khalasthani

Khalasthani Virsa Sahda Khalasthania rita

Sab te Vahda Khalasthani Gur Nanak Nirankari.

Gufrbar Akaal !

Muslims say same thing about Jews !