Seprate Cremation Ground

Inqlabi

Why Sikhs and Hindus have common cremation ground ? Is that we both burned our dead . Does Buddhists share cremation ground too ?

Dont you think as a separate Religion and Nation we should have our own cremation ground ? These are small things on which we have to work to set up our separate identity.

How many of u r agree with me.

it makes me laf when we want to seperate from cremation grounds - does it really matter when your dead - id be more happier to be cremated then to be rotting 6 foot under ...... so we dont do it for the better of the earth what plannet are you on .. and wasent siki originated from hinduism so does that been we also talk mumbo jumbo ?? racist bigot comes to mind .......

it makes me laf when we want to seperate from cremation grounds - does it really matter when your dead - id be more happier to be cremated then to be rotting 6 foot under ...... so we dont do it for the better of the earth what plannet are you on .. and wasent siki originated from hinduism so does that been we also talk mumbo jumbo ?? racist bigot comes to mind .......

Ok Pluto.

Btw who the heck said we're from Hindus? LMAO.

Ok Pluto.

Btw who the heck said we're from Hindus? LMAO.

O Come on ! lolz

Its funny the hysteria among some sikhs to be associated with hindus ! lolz

and yeah christians and muslims have separate graveyards becoz they are graveyards , people are going to stay there , under the ground . So , its practical to keep muslims and christian graveyard segregated ..

But , cremation ground is just a cremation ground ... What is point of having two separate plots of land if if it is used for same purposes ( i.e burning the dead )

There is absolutely nothing in Sikhi that says we have to cremate our dead. Its just that we've been associating with hindus for so long alot of their practices have started to rub off on us. We can bury our dead like muslims, cremate them like hindus or even feed them to the vultures like the parsis.

The whole point of sikhi was supposed to be the lack of dogma.....a people not blighted by dogma. We wern't supposed to have rituals for the dead.

Its truly ironic how....my forefathers walked away from hinduism because of the meaningless rituals and here I am now.....their offspring....with even more rituals than the religion they walked away from because there were too many rituals.

When they're dead they're dead. Bury them, burn them or feed them to the animals.....do whatever you want with them. But don't go getting attached to those that are dead.