Police Racism

Guest Singh

Guest Singh

Well I just started my own business. And was in a busy bus area. I talked to a few women about my business and if theyu were interested in joining my fashion business.

when a PCSO approached me for no reason. he made up an excuse that there had been a complaint against me made by one woman. when this was a blatent lie. As there wwas no problem with anyone I spoke to.

But he had nothing to do and took all my details while being verbaly abusive to me. and calling me all sorts of names. he said i was just talking to the women to chat them up. when in fact I was just politley talking to a few epople about my business.

anyways. what should i do. he was very rud, abusive towards me and accused me of sorts of things that are not true. he said i was full of sh1t. ect.

im just so angry by this incident. I mean I want to make a complaint. But then im thinking that i was in the wrong as im not sure if your not allowed to approach people about your business. i just feel so low by this incident. i dont want to let this PCSO get away with his actions.

Singh, you're really gonna have to give us more information. So much of it is unclear. Regardless, there's no excuse for any glorified traffic warden (PCSO) to be rude to you.

But am I reading this correctly by thinking that you were continuingly approaching attractive (fashion?) females in the street....stopping them....and asking them questions ?

Guest Guest

What on earth that's ridiculous.

Deffo comes down to racism and ignorance.

Who's this woman that made the complaint? If she really did it's her word against yours.

How far has the PCSO taken this? Is still ongoing?

Some women like to exaggerate and like a bit of attention.

In future, when approaching women for your fashion business, have a few females (your friends or relatives) present with you so nothing goes wrong or if it does go wrong like in this case at least you got witnesses.

Better still just have the females you know personally approach the females in public an they can report their feedback to you.

You need to get in touch with a Singh who's in the police force who can help?

Lol community support officers can't do anything. They aren't even real policemen, just randomers in uniform.

They have no authority, pretty sure they don't even have handcuffs.

Don't take them seriously.

And there's nothing wrong with approaching people about your business, relax OP.

theres no laws about approaching peole you don't know and talking to them about anything including your business or even chatting them up. As long as you weren't intimadating, threatning, obscene or selling illegal stuff like drugs or asking to pay for s£x then you have nothing whatsoever to think you are in the wrong.

Guest Singh

thanks for all the comments.

well Ive cooled down now. But I was gonna make a complaint to the IPCC. But its not in my nature to get poeople into trouble or for them to lose their job. hence im probably not going to make a complaint becuse im not one to hold grudge.

im not sure whats happened in this case. I havent heard anything from the police. yeh some women can go over the top somethimes. and be over senetive. i will definanty be more carefull next time I talk to women and be more discreet. ie I might hire females to do he recruiting or something, that way I know I wont get any interfering busy bodies getting in the way.

anways thanks for all the kind words.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

well Ive cooled down now. But I was gonna make a complaint to the IPCC. But its not in my nature to get poeople into trouble or for them to lose their job. hence im probably not going to make a complaint becuse im not one to hold grudge.

im not sure whats happened in this case. I havent heard anything from the police. yeh some women can go over the top somethimes. and be over senetive. i will definanty be more carefull next time I talk to women and be more discreet. ie I might hire females to do he recruiting or something, that way I know I wont get any interfering busy bodies getting in the way.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

bhai sahib

if u dont let the IPCC know who knows how far this poilce officer will go with other asians. Imagine if it was a uncle or an aunti? mother or father who cant speak english ?

up to you khalsa jeo but i say u go all the way

Well I just started my own business. And was in a busy bus area. I talked to a few women about my business and if theyu were interested in joining my fashion business.

when a PCSO approached me for no reason. he made up an excuse that there had been a complaint against me made by one woman. when this was a blatent lie. As there wwas no problem with anyone I spoke to.

But he had nothing to do and took all my details while being verbaly abusive to me. and calling me all sorts of names. he said i was just talking to the women to chat them up. when in fact I was just politley talking to a few epople about my business.

anyways. what should i do. he was very rud, abusive towards me and accused me of sorts of things that are not true. he said i was full of sh1t. ect.

im just so angry by this incident. I mean I want to make a complaint. But then im thinking that i was in the wrong as im not sure if your not allowed to approach people about your business. i just feel so low by this incident. i dont want to let this PCSO get away with his actions.

Mandela is deeply upset to hear this, I suggest you go and rough up the next PCSO you see because I shall be doing the same too.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

If you dont stand your ground and make a complaint they will walk all over you the next time. Defend your rights make a complaint see to it that you come out on top that is the only way you will see justice done otherwise you will always be bitter there is nothing wrong with talking to women customers in a polite or flirty manor (non-threatening or non-sexually suggestive), if someone finds that offensive tell them to live in sharia ruled country.