Hindu Punjabi Guys Try To Drag Sikhs Into Their Hate For Pakistan And Islam

cool water

If your not aware there are a group of Pro-Hindustani's who live in the western countries they hate the concept of Khalistan/ Sikh sovereignty and they also hate Islam. Over the years they have created youtube accounts and online hate messages against Sikhs who want Khalistan and Pakistani Muslims.

They like to stir trouble between two sides because they are weak and know Sikhs would defend their religion by force so they try to drag Sikhs into their hate for Muslims by using deception. I would advise Sikh brothers and sisters to be aware of enemies of Sikhism and how they operate. Lately ive seen alot of threads against muslims on this forum, it doesnt give a good impression for a good muslim with good will towards Sikhs to come here and see the hate some members are allowed to get away with.

One member to be aware of who posts regular on here and is always posting about Muslims is hammertime007 this guy is probably a hindu punjabi or some other kind of hindustani there are others on here too who pose as Sikhs but cause their community is weak and will not defend their mixed bag of religion/sect/cult so they try to involve Sikhs in their angst. We do have theological differences with Islam and have issues regarding how to deal with attacks from islamo-fascists but they can be dealt with better in other ways.

We as Sikhs should always think first why is this user posting things against a particular community, why are they never seen promoting Sikh history or Sikh theology. Chances are they are posting against Sikhs in other online social media forums and chatrooms by pretending to be Muslim to increase the hate between the two sides.

On forums when a person registers there should be something to verify who the person is, makes the net a much safer place then.

I have alwys wondered even though iv not been on here very long but searching through some comments you would think are they really Sikh.

The Internet is so much availble all around the world it's easy for someone to act as a disguise and pretend something that they clearly are not.

Thanks for the warning!

Yes I'm glad someone sees the reality this is a very very successful tactic used by the Hindus and Indian intelligence especially in te UK to stir trouble between muslims and Sikhs e it existing tensions by stiring then or firing up Sikh Youth. This diverts all efforts from the Sikh Freedom Movement so the youth dedicate their time to fighting the Muslims , this sets the groundwork where in the Hindus can declare us Indian with a false sense of brotherhood and belonging to Hindustan.They also know that if they successfully cause a race war with Sikhs and Muslims in the UK the Sikhs will loose out the most due to numbers organisation community structure and the media being against us and only reporting when singhs get violent .On the other hand while the fighting happens the ' peaceful Bhaman' will come on TV asking for Shaanti as thee community on large will be safe and more organised than the Sikhs - they will look gd we will look bad the hippie girls in our community will go against their own Sikhs even if a Singh fights for self defence as once it kicks off we have to defend while the Hindu boys or gangs take a backseat with our girls we will be on the streets battling Muzzie gangs who also have Hindu backers who pump them up against Sikhs and openly suggest to the muzzles to try it with Sikh girls SIKHS NEED TO WAKE UP Don't fall for the Hindu plan to weaken us in the UK and divert our attention from the real war which is with Hindutva who is occupying our homeland while committing genocide

Our own people, committee members are letting Hindu guys marry Sikh girls... Some Sikh girls need to wise up on certain issues. Yet some Sikhs carry out Hindu traditions knowing they are responsible for a lot of deaths in India :(

Ahh yes, Hindu panjabis, unedning bull of hate is seen quite clearly here in the guise of 'hps' doing something.

Now i fall under 'HP' label, and not pretending to be anyone, and have no interest in spreading hatred, as real enemy of all peoples are those far right in all groups who try to spread hatred against any grouping wholesale against any grouping, pathetic!!

Now what are the numbers of 'hps' doing these activities well, are these same 'hps' also asking people to change their names at the deed poll offices, they have that much power dear me.

Dont get me wrong there are a number of bad people in al communities and will try to spread hatred.

Fellow Pakistanis in our community we try get along with show freindship, and they show friendship back.

Just read a few more posts on this very forum. There is hate for muslims esp. pakistanis and alot more for hindus by sikhs.

Take on board what our guru ji said our enemy is the oppressors not the religion of the oppressors. Sikhs fought aginst mughals and their injustice Guru ji told us our war is not with islam. Even though the oppressors followed islam.

Same should be applied to the hate that has shifted towards hindus nowadays. Sikhs should not hate hindus, they didn't commit crimes against sikhs for their religion it was politics. It was Congress party members and their followers, It was politically motivated. There were people from all backgrounds involved in the 84 massacre, hindus, muslims and christians. (Oh and some who identify themselves as sikh also).

I've seen Gujarati Hindus do the same thing. I am pretty sure as are many of the others that the infamous 786 "Sikh girls are slags" leaflets were made by a right wing Hindu group. These leaflets were then sent to many Sikh West London families.

There is a definitie agenda by such groups, individuals i.e. Sikhs go to war with Muslims and forget the Khalistan issue, what is happening in Punjab, the fake groups out there etc. I have even seen them discussing it on forums.....

By the way Cool Water I also share your concerns about some of the ID's we have on here.

Just read a few more posts on this very forum. There is hate for muslims esp. pakistanis and alot more for hindus by sikhs.

Take on board what our guru ji said our enemy is the oppressors not the religion of the oppressors. Sikhs fought aginst mughals and their injustice Guru ji told us our war is not with islam. Even though the oppressors followed islam.

Same should be applied to the hate that has shifted towards hindus nowadays. Sikhs should not hate hindus, they didn't commit crimes against sikhs for their religion it was politics. It was Congress party members and their followers, It was politically motivated. There were people from all backgrounds involved in the 84 massacre, hindus, muslims and christians. (Oh and some who identify themselves as sikh also).

Beautiful post Singh.

I've seen Gujarati Hindus do the same thing. I am pretty sure as are many of the others that the infamous 786 "Sikh girls are slags" leaflets were made by a right wing Hindu group. These leaflets were then sent to many Sikh West London families.

ive seen this, seen that, where is actual evidence, 786 was made by far right hindu groups, which one, where is evidence of this, until there is evidence, no group should be blamed, as it can be any rogue individual, who knows what reasons people may have.

It is quite clear there is an anti hindu agenda, to spread hatred against them particular 'HPS' to get them out of punjab, so start by spreading hatred against them, by accusing them, then wholesale tarnishing them.

Well in a lot of families homes, around the kitchen table, people just talk about their own lives and have no interest in spreading hate.

groups that spread hate against one group or another, have one thing that binds them: HATE itself, and HATE welcomes all groups does not discriminate between who is spreading hate, as long they continue to spread hate, rather ironic.

One member to be aware of who posts regular on here and is always posting about Muslims is hammertime007 this guy is probably a hindu punjabi or some other kind of hindustani there are others on here too who pose as Sikhs but cause their community is weak and will not defend their mixed bag of religion/sect/cult so they try to involve Sikhs in their angst.

I know of this member.... and just for everyone's info he Sikh! and not at all a Hindustani/Sympathiser... would even say the exact opposite! :p

Although I can understand your view. I have come across elements of HP community that have an extreme dislike for Turbaned Sikhs! As do SOME Gujarati Hindu people and they do create profile on youtube etc.... I wont say ALL but there is some! So its not the religion or the acutal whole community, just some elements!