Was Guru Nanak A Muslim ?

KALLY

My neighbour told me Jesus was Muslim, Krishna was Muslim, Shiva was Muslim....in-fact he reckons every God or Prophet of every other religion was Muslim.

They have a strange habit of making these kind of declarations....:happybouncer:

Actually , deeply speaking , yes we all are "muslims" , as musalman means one who crushes his ego .. Refer Gurbani on this ..

And SGGS and Quran itself says muslim is someone who submits to will of Allah subhanawata'lah !

So ,by that definition , all God -fearing people are muslims ..... Ofcourse , I am not talking about muslim in conventional sense !

I do enjoy a good laugh - but its true i tell ya . and i am a bit weird but its good to be different . what ever my thoughts are i would never insult anyone to there face .. its not in my nature .. Im noticing now that the comments in here are made by very young members - i think im old enough to me some memebers mother .. but it explains alot ....xx :rolleyes2:

Depends on your definition of "muslim" -- there are at least 4 within Islam, based on various usages in the Quran.

Only one of those definitions includes being a follower of Muhammad -- the others all relate to "submitting to the will of God"

i wouldent know about that to be honest love ..

My next door neighbour who is a muslim ( of the older generation ) insists that guru nanak was a muslim and that all sikhs were muslim .. is this true ??:snipershoot:

You are kidding me? Wat the :shoot:

Moerators, Benti in your Charan, How do we allow such posts in?

Bull Chuk Maaf.....:waheguru:

I was talking to my Muslim neighbour about this and how people say Muslim's claim Guru Nanak to be Muslim. He was curious where I was getting my information from so I showed him this thread. He looked at the first post, saw Kally's display picture and yelled, "HERRR !!!! She was over at my house yesterday and was asking me the same question except she said her next door Sikh neighbour who is a Sikh insists that Mohammad was a Sikh!" He then proceeded to add that her chunni was not able to stay on her body just like the display pic

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

I do enjoy a good laugh - but its true i tell ya . and i am a bit weird but its good to be different . what ever my thoughts are i would never insult anyone to there face .. its not in my nature .. Im noticing now that the comments in here are made by very young members - i think im old enough to me some memebers mother .. but it explains alot ....xx :rolleyes2:

A lot of times age and maturity don't grow together. More of then not, poor maturity can't keep to one's physical age

I was talking to my Muslim neighbour about this and how people say Muslim's claim Guru Nanak to be Muslim. He was curious where I was getting my information from so I showed him this thread. He looked at the first post, saw Kally's display picture and yelled, "HERRR !!!! She was over at my house yesterday and was asking me the same question except she said her next door Sikh neighbour who is a Sikh insists that Mohammad was a Sikh!" He then proceeded to add that her chunni was not able to stay on her body just like the display pic

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

A lot of times age and maturity don't grow together. More of then not, poor maturity can't keep to one's physical age

trust you to take a look you kundtha..

trust you to take a look you kundtha..

lol That's the best you got? rolleyes.gif Oh yeah, I got nothing better to do than look some random pic of some random kuri on the net rolleyes.gif It might come as a shock to you, but the person in the picture (I doubt it's really you) is not drop dead gorgeous rolleyes.gif I seen better with my eyes closed rolleyes.gif

Oh and if you are going to swear at me, at least use 'standardized swearing system' so everyone can understand what you mean emot-allears.gif