"Singh" Doing Sheesha

Kaljug hai ye.

All Relgions are being affected like this. As Gurbani says ''Kaljug main Kirtan pardhanna'' Do Kirtan and a few of us shall be the lucky ones who see Waheguru.

At university I knew of singhs who did drugs regularly, sessioned alot, smoked etc.

I'll never forget one time when I saw a whole car full of singhs in southall get out of their car, they were young, maybe aged 18-23, they sounded like they were from here by their accents. I remember I thought at the time, here are some good guys who represent sikhi, everytime someone sees them they'll think about our beautiful path-

2 mins later they opened their boot for everyone to see, in a very public area, took out bottles of sharab and started sessioning....

I was so disgusted, I felt like getting out and killing them....

I now have a much calmer reaction to such occurances, and have learnt the lesson that appearance means Jack Sh***t , cleaning oneself from within and living truthfully(clean) every moment makes one Truthful....

Sadh Sangat jeeo

I would like to note that its not appropriate and totally unfair to post pictures of somebody smoking, drinking etc. First of all we have not established if person in the photo is amritdhari or not. Even if he was its not appropriate to post his picture on a public forum where potentially thousands of people will see this.

Would you like your picture to be posted on a forum without your permission?

The Gurmat way to deal with this is to approach the person face to face and have discussion with him. Judging individuals and posting their picture on forum like this is not right. At least you could have blurred out the face of the individual.

The best way to tackle this problem of intoxicants and other behaviour is through parchar of Gurmat principles and Gurbani.

I would urge admin not to allow pictures of individuals to posted without their permission, their should be some sort of protocol in place to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh