Two Dead Reported By Sangat Tv In Dudley

SantLUCIFER

Live footage was shown on Sangat TV at Dudley Raod hospital where three men were taken in after being run down by a van. Two have died! The link has been cut due to the brother crying live on air and the names announced before the parents have been notified.

Waheguru kher kare. This has been taken to new levels.

As I understand from Sangat TV the three youth who were killed were from the Pakistani community. There were cars being driven past at high speed and rioters were shouting abuse. One of these cars then mounted the pavement hitting and killing two at the scene and the other guy died in hospital. The car drove off. The black gangs are so cowardly and can't even step out to fight and engage in such acts. My prayers are to their families.

Sangat TV link.

Elder brother of the two died comes out of the hospital crying.

More on the story

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3743791/Murder-hunt-as-3-die-in-Birmingham-after-crash.html

I just hope this does not get out of hand now. There has been talk of massive retaliation, but their community has to realise the driver has been caught and will be charged.

This is also important for us. Because so much of the sangat was and still is standing outside like these guys were, we have failed to take into account hit and run car attacks. If we are to stand outside, stand behind makeshift barricade. Something simple such as concrete blocks and a girder. This gives you enough time to get out of the way.