Bhai Amrik Singh Ji Ajnala On Sant Jarnail Singh Ji

Why is it that every post that suggests Baba Jarnail Singh is shaheedi has been given 3 or 4 negative reputations?

It's not a crime for someone to hold an opinion. If you disagree why dont you try and REASON with the person rather then call them a moorakh ( cough cough ladli fauj)

To start with, I want to say I have ONLY RESPECT for Baba Ji, he was braver then I will ever be and I hope to have even a fraction of his gian and jeevan.

However, I believe he would have emerged by now if he was alive. Sant Ji was not one to hide when there were injustices, which is obviously clear from the events of 1984, and for that reason I don't, and can't believe he is alive. Yes it would be great if he was, but I think we need to face reality.

Anyway, time will tell....

Why is it that every post that suggests Baba Jarnail Singh is shaheedi has been given 3 or 4 negative reputations?

It's not a crime for someone to hold an opinion. If you disagree why dont you try and REASON with the person rather then call them a moorakh ( cough cough ladli fauj)

To start with, I want to say I have ONLY RESPECT for Baba Ji, he was braver then I will ever be and I hope to have even a fraction of his gian and jeevan.

However, I believe he would have emerged by now if he was alive. Sant Ji was not one to hide when there were injustices, which is obviously clear from the events of 1984, and for that reason I don't, and can't believe he is alive. Yes it would be great if he was, but I think we need to face reality.

Anyway, time will tell....

I agree, we shouldn't hate each other over views. The panth is already strained because of anti panthic people spewing hate among the panth.

bouncybouncy.gif