Notice To N E W Forum Members

S1ngh

Cheers, for the negative, go on give me another one on here, I think I may just about be able to bear it, the slanderer gives me all of his bhagti and good deeds, so Thankyou my friend, give me(and god) more....:happyjumper:

Can i urge the saadh sangat to bring veerjis ratings back up...he has sad nothing wrong..lets not abuse the power which the admins have handed to us...the sangat now has the power to put people under quality control...lets not use our power foolishly!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Welcome to SikhSangat.com and we hope that you will share your knowledge and +ve views with us and respect our forum rules and guidelines (pls take time to read them if you haven't).

For the past few weeks, we are experiencing surge of new membership and we are glad to have you on board. However there are few who are here to create trouble, BUT at the same time staying within their boundaries (means we can't give him warning etc). To create peace and harmony atmosphere on our boards, we are re-introducing a small temporary program called "Quality Control".

If you joined sikhsangat in the past 6 - 8 weeks and have member rating of -10 or below then you will be put under "Quality Control" program without any pre-warning. It will be removed only after your quality rating reaches 0 or above and you have to notify us. So, this is really in sangats hand to decide to whom to put under moderation (admin/mods of sikhsangat will not participate in rating in such cases). To general sangat, pls do not mis-use this program as it is easy for us to find out if someone is mis-using the rating system.

What is 'Quality Moderation'? What is difference between 'Quality Moderation' and 'Under Moderation'?

Quality moderation main purpose is to control the -ve flow of posts/replies on our forums. We want all members to have balance of negativity and positiveness of their spoken words on our forums. Members under quality moderation are not given any warnings nor they broke any of our forum rules. Members 'Under moderation' broke our forums rules and given warning and subject to continuation of moderation until they show us sign of improvement in their posts/replies.

All queries and promise to improvement can be made to admins at our listed email sikhsangat@live.com and we will work it out with you. Please use this forum wisely and spread love of gurbani rather than hatred of our manmukh mind/soul.

Daas

S1ngh

With the rating people have given me it's lucky that I joined the forum in February....