Simranjit Singh Maan - Whats His Current Status

jaapnaam

What is the status of Punjab today!!!

Came across some videos of our so called Political leaders of Punjab!!! One minute they are Khalistani's - Maan said "any person who is dis-respecting Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji should be punished hard"

then soon after you will see him at event with the parkhandi's doing a speech. What is the current status of Maan, i think he's lost the plot and gone loopy maybe he should retire and let others take the lead.

First two video shows the Parkandi Saadh disrepecting Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji with a Tilak

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Third Video

Simranjit Singh Maan (Akaal Dal Maan) talking at one of the events of Balwant Singh

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=c42J73ufEAs with 3min 3 sec

Whatever u say about him but truth is Mann has his vote bank more then any Khalasthani Jathebandi . Just check out videos of Khalsathni rally organised by Mann , thousands attended it.

There is no doubt that Mann should give chance to young generation but truth is after Mann i dont see future of his party and we will miss him a lot .

Whatever u say about him but truth is Mann has his vote bank more then any Khalasthani Jathebandi . Just check out videos of Khalsathni rally organised by Mann , thousands attended it.

There is no doubt that Mann should give chance to young generation but truth is after Mann i dont see future of his party and we will miss him a lot .

seriously though if you look at his party, theres literally no one fit to lead at all... even badal has given power to his son, mann really needs to look at the future of his party, its saddening its hard for him to hold a mike, im afraid after him its the last of real support for his party

there are plenty of young good men to lead Maan Dal, but they are more or less unknown outside of the party. Personally i feel that Maan had thought that Bittu would have taken over this mantle, but with the split, he may not be so sure about finding someone else to lead the party too soon.

This theme of not finding or grooming worthy successors seems to run throughout our religious/political orgs lately.