Beware Of Agent Sarbjit Dhunda

ladli-fauj

dhunda doing nindiya of jaap sahib

iv seen other videos where he does nindiya of Giani Thakur Singhs katha on shaheed Singhs, also where he does nindiya of naam simran, saying shaheed singhs in 80's did not use it to help them fight, and we dont need simran hes in the movie agreeing with inder ghagha, can ppl put those up if they have them to expose this govt agent.. if you look at his movies on youtube hundreds if not thousands think he has knowledge on Sikhi which he doesnt

He is a Kala Afghani. Unfortunately he is very famous in the Panth. His style of doing katha is that he talks about day to day issues that are very logical and full of good sense. He is a very good speaker which is mainly the reason for his fame. But some time or the other he will also indirectly reveal his Kala Afghani beliefs out in the open. Such people kill the Sharda others have in Sikh traditions. He is against Dasam Bani, including my favourite Dasam Bani: Sri Jaap Sahib.

While people like Darshan Ragi have been exposed for his lack of knowledge, Dhunda on the other hand is different. He is knowledgeable, good speaker, uses logical argument. He has not been exposed for the Kala Afghani he is. I think that knowledgeable Gursikhs should get to work on exposing him. I could very well see him taking on the torch as leadership role when senior Kala Afghanis die such as Kala Afghana, Darshan Lal, Ghagha all of whom are elderly.

yea that is a strong possibility... hes already started his venom.... he has more of following than ghagga and darshan pappi, hes a big threat to sikhi...i cant stand his look he has that evil coverup of darshan, you can tell by his face he has a evil agenda like darshans evil face, unlike the faces of gurmukhs which are radiant and you can tell from far away its a bhagti wala sikh.... he has hundreds of videos up, experts at hacking need to hack those youtube acounts first then do parchar of his reality unless those pages arnt hacked its going to be impossible to find his reality with all the videos there are of him doing 'parchar'

does anyone have more info on him, where he came from, where has he been during the 80's and where he got his 'santhiya' if any from

Regardless Akal Takht Sahib has not 'chuked him out' of the Panth, if or once they do then we can make a big hoo haa - give it a break now we have bigger issues like beadbi of Guru Sahib

is this also not beadbi of baani Sri Jaap Sahib is in Guru Granth Sahib is this not beadbi in the end he discriminates against Zafarnama as well this is just as same, i dont understand how you dont find this as beadbi...