Brahm Kavichh

Akaalkaur84

Guest MrHSinghK

The full version that i was talking about was Brahm Kavichh and the reason why i said incomplete was cos none of the audio recordings online has the full bani been read out the last 4 lines are missing which are

ਮਿਲਿ ਕੈ ਸੁ ਦੇਵਨ ਬਡਾਈ ਕਰੀ ਕਾਲਿਕਾ ਕੀ ਏਹੋ ਜਗਮਾਤ ਤੈਂ ਤੋ ਕਟਿਉ ਬਡੋ ਪਾਪ ਹੈ ॥

ਦੈਤਨ ਕੋ ਮਾਰ ਰਾਜ ਦੀਨੋ ਤੈ ਸੁਰੇਸ ਹੂੰ ਕੋ ਬਡੋ ਜਸੁ ਲੀਨੋ ਜਗਿ ਤੇਰੋ ਈ ਪ੍ਰਤਾਪੁ ਹੈ ॥

ਦੇਤ ਹੈ ਅਸੀਸ ਦਿਜ ਰਾਜ ਰਿਖਿ ਬਾਰਿ ਬਾਰਿ ਤਹਾ ਹੀ ਪੜਿੳ ਹੈ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕਉਚ ਹੂੰ ਕੋ ਜਾਪ ਹੈ ॥

ਐਸੇ ਜਸੁ ਪੂਰ ਰਹਿਉ ਚੰਡਿਕਾ ਕੋ ਤੀਨ ਲੋਕ ਜੈਸੇ ਧਾਰ ਸਾਗਰ ਮੈ ਗੰਗਾ ਜੀ ਕੋ ਆਪੁ ਹੈ ॥

So can somebody please make a audio recording of these lines read and a english version to read from cos its very hard for me cos i can't find anyone to read it to me and i really want to learn and do this in my nitnem and if anyone is reading this post can somebody help me with this !!! and can private message me as well

^^ these last four lines are in chundi charitar.

they are not part of bharam kavich.

these "last four lines" are in the bani called chundi charitter. so basically, inside this bani called chundi charriter (in sri dasam granth sahib), there is mentioned a bani called bharam kavich.

the bani bharam kavich is a separate bani. so its not incomplete, its just a pauri from a different bani.

Guest MrHSinghK

hi thanks for replying thanks for the info thats its from chandi charitter. I have got one more question which is kind of puzzling me now and its confusing me is that what is the right version to read from cos

http://www.bhujangfauj.com/sarbloh/brahamkavach.html

this version has the chandi charitter 4 lines at the end

This version has got different lines read after

ਇਹ ਬੋਲਾ ਹਰਿਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਕਾ ਸੁਣੋ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਬੀਰ ॥
This ‘Bola’ is of Guru Hargobind, listen Khalsa warriors!

ਫਤਿਹ ਪਾੳ ਮੈਦਾਨ ਮੈ ਪਕੜ ਹਾਥ ਸ਼ਮਸ਼ੀਰ ॥
Attain victory on the battlefield holding a Shamshir (curved sword)

So my question is there are both the same but have got different lines at the end and being new to this bani i am confused which version is the right one to do path from ?

and need guidance just to know which is the one i should the 1 with chandi or the youtube versions ? please try to answer thanks

Guest MrHSinghK

Hi thanks for replying and explaining the maryada i want to know which version to do paath from cos they both have different Dohras towards the end. And rest of the bani is the same but is just confusing what version to do paath from either the youtube version or the text version which has chandi chritar ?

Cos they both have different dohra's and which is the right dohra to read from to gain the kirpa of the bani ? as its confusing me thanks

Gurfateh ji

Well i do the one ending with "Eh bola Hargobind ka suno Khalsa Bir..."

and then i think its fateh paoun mehdaan meh pakar haath Shamshir (Bhul chuk galti maaf ji) but i would say do any version the bani is bani hunna the main thing is to have bharosa and concentration

Guest MrHSinghK

Hi thanks very much for replying i am glad thats been answered. its true to have 100% faith in bani and it gives kirpa and thanks. So you're in london so am i what part you from ?

• 2 months later...

ਮਿਲਿ ਕੈ ਸੁ ਦੇਵਨ ਬਡਾਈ ਕਰੀ ਕਾਲਿਕਾ ਕੀ ਏਹੋ ਜਗਮਾਤ ਤੈਂ ਤੋ ਕਟਿਉ ਬਡੋ ਪਾਪ ਹੈ ॥
mil ke su dewan baddhaie kari kalika ki eho jagmat te to katio bddho paap heh
All the gods gathered and sang this Eulogy in praise of Kaalika (Chandi), "Oh Universal mother, Thou hast effaced a very great sin;

ਦੈਤਨ ਕੋ ਮਾਰ ਰਾਜ ਦੀਨੋ ਤੈ ਸੁਰੇਸ ਹੂੰ ਕੋ ਬਡੋ ਜਸੁ ਲੀਨੋ ਜਗਿ ਤੇਰੋ ਈ ਪ੍ਰਤਾਪੁ ਹੈ ॥

dethan ko mar rajh deeno teh surhes hu ko badho jas leeno jag tero ee prtaapu heh
Thou hast bestowed on Indra the kingdom of heaven by killing the demons, Thou hast earned great repulations and Thy glory hath spread in the world.

ਦੇਤ ਹੈ ਅਸੀਸ ਦਿਜ ਰਾਜ ਰਿਖਿ ਬਾਰਿ ਬਾਰਿ ਤਹਾ ਹੀ ਪੜਿੳ ਹੈ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕਉਚ ਹੂੰ ਕੋ ਜਾਪ ਹੈ ॥

det he asees dij raj rik bar bar taha jee pario he brahm kauchju ko jaap heh
All the sages, spiritual as well as royal, bless Thee again and again, they have revited there the mantra, Braham Kavach (the spiritual coat of mail).

ਐਸੇ ਜਸੁ ਪੂਰ ਰਹਿਉ ਚੰਡਿਕਾ ਕੋ ਤੀਨ ਲੋਕ ਜੈਸੇ ਧਾਰ ਸਾਗਰ ਮੈ ਗੰਗਾ ਜੀ ਕੋ ਆਪੁ ਹੈ ॥

aese jas puur rahio chundika ko teen lok jese dhar sagar me ganga ji ko app heh.
The praise of Chandika (Chandi) pervades thus in all the three worlds like the merging of the pure water of the Ganges in the current of the ocean.