Biggest Pakhandi On Video Caught

ladli-fauj

video reported to ajnala taksal

Bhai sahib Amrik Singh ji are currently at Takhat Sri Hazur Sahib and a Singh sahib from Taksal answered my phone call. I asked to beat this pakhandi just like they beat the other guys who were making money from Akhand Paaths, and Singh told me a Sad news that Akal Takhat Sahib has put restrictions on Satkar Committees to take action on anything like this. :(

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Singhs in India should not look at all the events that took place recently against the Khalsa Panth as separate. But to ask why now are more events occuring? There has to be a connection here between all the beadbi happening in India. I think the Singhs in India need to start thinking like the dusht Badal and Congress, so they can figure out why there is a sudden increase of beadbi. These in my opinion are not random events and can be another attempt at killing the youth in India.

Say you take the first shot and send this pakhandi to his destiny. What will the consequences be? Would it be effective in the over all goal. History speaks for itself here. One dusht was killed and all of the Sikhs back in 1980s were labeled as terrorist and hunted down.

In my opinion, the Singhs in India should think of a strategy to hit the anti-Sikh brigades where it will make them submit. These two bit loser pakhandis will run and hide once a well thought out plan is implemented on the central brigade that is against Sikhs and out to destroy Sikhi.

Just voicing my opinion here......

Wjkk wjkf

Obviously the lady has been paid to go thru all that.

Why is he forcing her to tell who he is? Guru Nanak dev ji and Guru Gobind Singh ji would never have done that i dont think.

No wonder she is dazed as he hit her so hard. Bechari got hit so hard and then he asks her kon ha main. Yeah right now she gonna tell after that big smak.

Damn stupid funny how she was dancing right in front of him and by coincident she got chosen..

Ridiculous.

Wjkk wjkf

Obviously the lady has been paid to go thru all that.

Why is he forcing her to tell who he is? Guru Nanak dev ji and Guru Gobind Singh ji would never have done that i dont think.

No wonder she is dazed as he hit her so hard. Bechari got hit so hard and then he asks her kon ha main. Yeah right now she gonna tell after that big smak.

Damn stupid funny how she was dancing right in front of him and by coincident she got chosen..

Ridiculous.

She's probably into enjoying a bit of slap and tickle....

Of course, as always, apologies if I offended anyone with my remarks.

'Only five' how in your mind do you think that is civilised behaviour?

Do me a favour 'Only five'...show that video to your boss or teacher and tell them you believe that is civilised justice....LOL.

How does a boss or teacher have the right to say what is not civilised in Gurmat? To see if something is Gurmat we can ONLY look at Sikhi.

Chandu Shah, for your information was responsible for the torture and murder of Guru Arjan Dev jI.

http://www.sikhiwiki...php/Chandu_Shah

Criminal offences like sadistic murdering through torture are quite in a different league to defrauding people, and it would probably deserve a different punishment than a few strokes of a baseball bat on the behind.

The Masand were defrauding people when they ran Gurdwaras. Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj burnt these masands alive. So again, instead of going on your mind or consulting your boss or teacher. Take the time to consult Satguru on this. Afterall you are on a Sikh forum and we are speaking about Sikhi here and not on a secular forum. If you have read Gurbani, you would know Satguru has from day one been about rehabilitation, which your so called secular authority just learned about half a century ago. But when it comes to cheating the sangat, Satguru took no soft way toward the manmat person.

Guru Hargobind Sahib ji built the Akal Thakat and issued Gurmat justice.

Akali Phula Singh, was the Jathedar of Akal Thakat and issued Gurmat justice.

Did the Akal Thakat sanction this particular punishment?

Maharaja Ranjit Singh married a Mulsim woman. According to your thinking, lashings are junlge justices. You need to read history here. Satguru served harsh punishments to those that cheated SIkhs in anyway. A similar situation in history that speaks to this current issue of pakhandis is where Satguru burnt the masands alive for taking money from the sangat and misusing it. This pakhandi followers are doing the samething here If you know anything about case law (taking similar situations and making judgements) you would understand these Gursikhs are completely justified here according to Gurmat. But i have a gut feeling a person that doesn't take Sikhi serious and say, go to secular people to learn about Sikhi will not accept Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj decision to burn them alive. After all i pointed this incident of history out to you in my first post addressed to you, and you purposely ignored it. You spoke on the 6th Master judgement and Akali Singhs, but not Satguru in the 10th form justice.

When Sri Akal Takht Sahib is in the hands of the faithless (Badal) or when Sri Akal Takht Sahib can't be accessed or when the Guru is not present, then the Gursikhs take it upon themselves to handle issues that need to be dealt with. The process to which they decide to take up issues is through the Punj Pyare. Sadh Sangat is the Roop of Satguru, but I'll stress the word, Sadh and not just any sangat. Also these Gursikh are from the jatha of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa, who is still the Jathedar of the Taksal. Jathedar Sahib ji has given the Hukam to Gursikhs to serve justice in the way of Gurmat.

If you were involved in giving such a punishment in the UK, you'd rightly be jailed.

Anyone supporting the beating and killing of people (who are alive today) on this forum, will be breaking UK law, (Incitement of violence - Serious Crime Act 2007)

Moderators would be wise to keep abreast of any such views that are posted on this forum.

No one has been threatened here, so you don't need to be scared. You insulted Gursikhs, Gurmat, and Satguru, but no one has threatened you here with the act of violence. Stop sweating and shaking.

ONE POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

Taksaal dehre and Nihang Dehre need to be disbanded of their residents, and sent as missionaries to each and every Gurdwara in each and every Pind in punjab. If the poor simple folk of punjab are given regular satsangh and sadhsangat through Katha, ithihaas Katha, then pind vaasis will have no need to do satsangh at pakhandi dehre such as narakhdharis, radhaswamis, lucha soudha, noormehal etc

WE NEED TO TAKE UP A PROPPER MISSIONARY STANCE LIKE THE CHRISTIANS AND RE-ESTABLISH THE FAITH IN PUNJAB!

It is time to think people. It is time to educate these innocent people. We are now no different from the Hindus that were in Guru Jee's Times. Or the Muslims. We are are a community full of corruption we need to change. SGPC could have shown us that we are people with honesty. Sad we are not leaders to destroy corruption.

How does a boss or teacher have the right to say what is not civilised in Gurmat? To see if something is Gurmat we can ONLY look at Sikhi. The Masand were defrauding people when they ran Gurdwaras. Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj burnt these masands alive. So again, instead of going on your mind or consulting your boss or teacher.

If you open you eyes and actually read my post, I'm asking you to tell them that you believe its civilised behaviour, not the other way around.

You too chicken to be open about your beliefs?

Take the time to consult Satguru on this. Afterall you are on a Sikh forum and we are speaking about Sikhi here and not on a secular forum. If you have read Gurbani, you would know Satguru has from day one been about rehabilitation, which your so called secular authority just learned about half a century ago. But when it comes to cheating the sangat, Satguru took no soft way toward the manmat person. Maharaja Ranjit Singh married a Mulsim woman. According to your thinking, lashings are junlge justices. You need to read history here. Satguru served harsh punishments to those that cheated SIkhs in anyway.

This punishment was sanctioned by the Akal Thakat, the seat of temporal authority...not by any other authority to the ruler of the land....not by a mob on the side of the road with his chittar being smacked by a baseball bat with his pung rolling around on the floor. You are so blind to differences.

This pakhandi followers are doing the samething here If you know anything about case law (taking similar situations and making judgements) you would understand these Gursikhs are completely justified here according to Gurmat. But i have a gut feeling a person that doesn't take Sikhi serious and say, go to secular people to learn about Sikhi will not accept Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj decision to burn them alive. After all i pointed this incident of history out to you in my first post addressed to you, and you purposely ignored it. You spoke on the 6th Master judgement and Akali Singhs, but not Satguru in the 10th form justice.

Case law?...LOL

Yeah I saw the defendant have a right to appeal, and I saw the other defendants who got a beating too, have a right to plead their case...yeah all done in an orderly civilised manner on the side of a road...LOL If you ever have a wife and kids 'Only five'...I'll feel sorry for them....LOL

When Sri Akal Takht Sahib is in the hands of the faithless (Badal) or when Sri Akal Takht Sahib can't be accessed or when the Guru is not present, then the Gursikhs take it upon themselves to handle issues that need to be dealt with. The process to which they decide to take up issues is through the Punj Pyare. Sadh Sangat is the Roop of Satguru, but I'll stress the word, Sadh and not just any sangat. Also these Gursikh are from the jatha of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa, who is still the Jathedar of the Taksal. Jathedar Sahib ji has given the Hukam to Gursikhs to serve justice in the way of Gurmat. No one has been threatened here, so you don't need to be scared. You insulted Gursikhs, Gurmat, and Satguru, but no one has threatened you here with the act of violence. Stop sweating and shaking.

If you believe the Akal Takht is under the control of the faithless therefore you are implying that the current Jathedar, Gaini Gurbachan Singh, is without faith.

You have no respect for the Akal Takhat and such nindya of a Gursikh from you is unacceptable.