Yogi Bhajan Kundalini Yoga & All This " Aquarian Age" Stuff Is So "Emperor'S New Clothes"!

they're sikhs - not perfect and so is no one else either -- have some respect - some of those sikhs moved on to better things

and have taken sikhe far more seriously - so whether you expose 3ho or whatever - it still served it's purpose in hitting the white

people with sikhe of which some are doing extremely great seva on par with any punjabi sikh

they're sikhs - not perfect and so is no one else either -- have some respect - some of those sikhs moved on to better things

and have taken sikhe far more seriously - so whether you expose 3ho or whatever - it still served it's purpose in hitting the white

people with sikhe of which some are doing extremely great seva on par with any punjabi sikh

Would you class ashutosh followers and dera sacha sauda as sikhs aswell?.....before having blind faith in 3h0...try speaking to their ex-followers who have now become real sikhs...they will tell you about all the manmat they practice...and ks55 what seva are you talking about..everything they do they charge a fee...even the langar they serve you have to pay for ...lolll...i think they are misguided but the problem is they are not willing to learn from sikh scripture and sikh historical granths of what sikh really is..all their knowledge is filtered through yogi bhajans yogic biased beliefs to them..so they have this distorted view of sikhi...however this is not the problem..all this can be solved via debate and dialogue..the problem i have with them is that they continously disrespect shaheeds of the panth..especially the kharkoos...they continously side with the indian government in matters involving sikh freedom and sikh rights...i have firm belief until they make shaheediya for the panth they are unproven to the kaum

I don't understand why people are saying 'zzz'. Too lazy to read the comment, but energetic enough to post a meaningless comment which adds nothing to the discussion, but only to suggest they haven't read it. Even to ask for a summary of something someone has taken time to write is demeaning.

...they continously side with the indian government in matters involving sikh freedom and sikh rights...i have firm belief until they make shaheediya for the panth they are unproven to the kaum

You make some interesting points, especially those I've quoted above. Who is this 'they' you refer to? Is this a representative or literally every single one of them? Surely it's not fair to paint all of them with the same brush unless it can be proven.

Secondly, why does a Shaheedi prove anything? I come from a line of Punjabi Sikhs, none of whom have made a Shaheedi (that can be traced by my family), does that mean I have to prove myself too, or does the fact that my forefathers come from Punjab and Punjabi's have given Shaheedian somehow validate my Sikhi? Surely if God knows how genuine His Sikh is, that's all that matters, what I, my neighbour or anyone else thinks is negligible, no?

I'm not having or looking for an argument, just trying to understand of your statement :-)