Shaster Vidiya Classes

JSinghN

I see a lot of these 'I want to find a Shastarvidya class' posts on this forum. Whenever Niddar or his views are discussed someone always posts asking where the classes are held. Call me cynical but is this an attempt by Niddar and his cronies to keep up their so-called 'Sikh HIndu' martial art in the limelight. I suppose the novelty has worn off. If the opening poster can post here, I am sure he has the skills to google the name of the website that promotes this art and there is a list of classes and venues.

I would advise you against going to these classes brother.

They can promote their ideology thats fine, but this site also promotes 'sarbloh - info' which is one of the worst sites I have ever seen. This site spares nobody, they attack nearly every jathebandi like taksal and akj. Also they have attacked great Gursikhs like Sant Kartar Singh ji, bhai Randhir Singh ji, Sant Jarnail Singh ji and so on. This is unforgivable, who are they to attack jathebandis and Gurmukhs who gave their life to the panth.

If they have any credibility, they should remove the slanderous comments against prominent Gursikhs and Jathebandis. That would be a start.

Some comments from the shastervidiya site:

Practitioners of the art are 'spiritually purified' through bhagwad gita, ramayana, mahabharat.

They say that avtars should not be worshipped yet they have Ram Chander ji on their opening page?

Both shastervidya and sarbloh-info are anti-gurmat sites.

Rabb Rakhe

Guest Kluivert

I would advise you against going to these classes brother.

They can promote their ideology thats fine, but this site also promotes 'sarbloh - info' which is one of the worst sites I have ever seen. This site spares nobody, they attack nearly every jathebandi like taksal and akj. Also they have attacked great Gursikhs like Sant Kartar Singh ji, bhai Randhir Singh ji, Sant Jarnail Singh ji and so on. This is unforgivable, who are they to attack jathebandis and Gurmukhs who gave their life to the panth.

If they have any credibility, they should remove the slanderous comments against prominent Gursikhs and Jathebandis. That would be a start.

Some comments from the shastervidiya site:

Practitioners of the art are 'spiritually purified' through bhagwad gita, ramayana, mahabharat.

They say that avtars should not be worshipped yet they have Ram Chander ji on their opening page?

Both shastervidya and sarbloh-info are anti-gurmat sites.

Rabb Rakhe

I don’t understand what is the big deal, there are many websites that have a different view point on main stream religions and this site raises a different view point on the Sikh religion. Why mention it over and over again and advertise something against Sikh religion. Just don’t mention it and people will not hear of it.

For the person who wants to learn Shastar vidya, I went to a class in slough. It's a waste of time, the whole class was confusing. Learning the martial art with without the Hindu stuff, you will not understand the concept. All the moves are based on Hindu Gods and Goddesses,.

Veer Kluivert ji

I agree with your post.

However, I can't believe people defend these guys when they have attacked Damdami Taksal, Akj including prominent Gursikhs from these jatha's. Slander of panthic jathebandis should not be allowed and tolerated.

As for people thinking of going to these classes just read bhai Kluivert ji's 2nd paragraph.

Anyway, maybe the less said the better.