Torture against Women in SIkhi

Jaspaul Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Jio, i came across this thread on akj.org .. everyone should look at it and read it.

http://www.akj.org/forum/read.ppa?f=3&i=19590&t=19590

I posted under "so wrong... " there, and i would like to say agian, i pitty those who know about this and do not take no action. I would like the whole sangat to be aware that if you know anyone ... any singh.. who does this... PLEASE take action. DO NOT IGNORE... or simply say 'ohh he will eventually know he is wrong' .... NO ... you have to take action yourself!!

Please spread the word jio!!!

bhul chuk maph!

OUCH.. that post is bit hard to read.. If it's true then its sad.. Use the power of law enforcement.. One time my far relative cuzin called the police cauz the elder person in his family slaped him one time (he was 10yrs Punk kid tongue.gif ).. but the elder person in the family learned the lesson when police gave him a warning.. So anyway.. This matter cannot be resolved within in our community no matter how hard we try.. all one has to do is pick up the phone and ring downtown ! Singhnees got to wake up and they shouldn't be afraid of anything as long as they have brothers&sisters out in sangat !!

ALSO

By reading the post at akj.org forum, i find the post a bit of not-realistic more like imaginary... 90% of me thinks it's false..Even Though i know and it's sad fact that there are many abuses going on in many households.. but keeping in mind that anyone from anywhere can post that thread making false claim; it can be some pandu guy try to make us look bad.. or maybe it's the post where someone wants to take personal revenge from someone and thus made up stories and trying to turn whole sangat against him.. Got to look at both sides..

My main objective after being in law encforcement is to straighten up all these punjabis who abuse their wives. :D The police know this is a major issue especially in the minorities communities, cuz of the eastern values and what not.

I know this Singh (cop) went to a punjabi's house for a domestic violence call, when he got there, he saw the woman all bruised, with a black eye, he was furious (i can imagine), so the punjabi was resisting arrest, and wouldn't turn his arm, lol, the singh gave one flick and broke his arm, the guy was screaming in pain, and spent the night in jail. :wub:

We were having a discussion on why bibian don't call the cops or do anything about it, alot of them say they don't want trouble, but the conclusion we reached was that its always better to call the cops, or someone of a higher authority to straighten out their husbands, before something wrong happens.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I dunno whether that particular story was true or not, but this DOES happen, believe me it does!

It may not always be physical, sometimes mental abuse is harder to take, and Bibi's are not exactly encouraged to speak out - most "older Gursikhs" say that it is between husband and wife and therefore they wont get involved (especially when the guy is a prominant person in the Gurdwara)

Just my experience when trying to deal with a similar situation - maybe it's not like that everywhere though.......

Bhul chook maaf

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

By reading the post at akj.org forum, i find the post a bit of not-realistic more like imaginary... 90% of me thinks it's false

Jee, This story is 100% true, unfortunately. I happen to know of this, I wish I didn't.

You know of this singh ?? Please do tell me you dont know the actual singh himself who did this to his wife... no.gif

:wub: @